My ex showed up to my lil cousins wedding smh

yardman

Mad movements!
Daps
Reppin
Whitehall
Imagine it was your wedding and you invited one of your female family members ain’t-shyt-exes to your wedding because you had a close “relationship” with him. We both know none of the women in your family would be trying to hear nothing you were talking about. Especially when you take into account the fact that sucubus tried to say you physically abused her. Any one with sense knows that was straight bullshyt.​

☃ ೋ

Superstar
Daps
You just as corny
If your family is around your partner for long periods of time they develop relationships
I’ll never understand why some people feel like they gotta be enemies after they breakup with someone
Depending on the circumstances of the breakup of course
Fk up c00n, you and your family are bytches.

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The wedding is over let the moment rest in peace because nothing good will come of dwelling on it. Move on.

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
I wouldn't have even talked to her. But i enjoy not talking to people, so that might just be me

skokiaan

African original
Daps
Reppin
One Africa
She brought her new man who also taller and personable than OP..introduced him and was fully accepted as the son they never had on some :obama::blessed::myman:

While our fellow coli breh was sat far and away from any chance of even appearing in the wedding photos.

Dont you worry breh once #GMB hits your cousin you can come in here and make plat thread:ehh:

97Pac

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You lucky she wasn't super petty and brought a date.

Abstract83

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Just keep it moving breh. It's been 6 months. I understand feelings might be there. But you gotta do you. Have a talk with ya family and delete her social media and all contact with her. No disrespect but she sounds like drama.