My ex showed up to my lil cousins wedding smh

NeilCartwright

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
As a cousin, I wouldn't have invited your ex my dude... That shyt seem wrong. I would talk to your cousin about that, or maybe y'all aint got a good relationship? Ain't no way I'm doing my cousin like that. She ain't blood, you are.

But hey, some people dont gaf :francis:
I’m debating on asking my cousin..she hard to get ahold of at times. Like you’ll text her and she take a couple days to get back from you.

And she just got married so she got a lot of moving parts rn. I prob will once a week or so has passed. I’m more angry that I even have to continue to think about a romantic relationship that ended 6 months ago

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps

NeilCartwright

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
That means they saw her as wife material but wives don't act like little brats when they are told to leave you alone. Sometimes, conversation is needed about behavior like this.
Right.

Why would I beat a bytch when I hold a security clearance? When i got a 401k and comprehensive insurance? A career and a pension from a *previous career? When I seen nikkas lose $$ over one decision dealing with the wrong woman. Why risk it and put hands on a woman

This forum is good for jokes and memes but I gotta remind myself it’s good for just that. No nikka with some sense would question restraining yourself around a woman when you have something to lose

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I read this imagining OP in a bad Tyler Perry wig
and his ex like

My goodness me @Milk N Cookies @RehReh and @bourgeoisie tall freak should’ve been at this wedding & reception . We would’ve been sitting there watch all this unfold like

Prolly trolly and stirring the pot :mjlol:

WhenWeWereKings

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You questioning her was not a smart move. It showed that you're still emotionally attached to her. I would've done the simplest greeting and kept it moving. You shouldve enjoyed the wedding reception and ignored her for the rest of the evening.:francis:

She got a direct invite so you can't get mad at her for attending. You gotta deal with your fam for that not her. She made sure hit you with that cold blooded lime to remind you. :russ:

For my fam, it's an automatic fuk any broad that I dated once we break up. They'll be cordial and greet but nothing more.

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
should've just shrugged it off and when your fam asked been like "oh damn she was? that's crazy." cry in the car if you have to cause I know that ass was probably bubbled up in that formal dress she had on. there's a potential she was trying to style on you but ultimately, never dwell on a past woman's behavior. she gonna do what she wanna do for various reasons. it's got nothing to do with you.

I would've tried to see if i could quiet fukk her on the side of the house real quick if it was me tho

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Right.

Why would I beat a bytch when I hold a security clearance? When i got a 401k and comprehensive insurance? A career and a pension from a *previous career? When I seen nikkas lose $$ over one decision dealing with the wrong woman. Why risk it and put hands on a woman

This forum is good for jokes and memes but I gotta remind myself it’s good for just that. No nikka with some sense would question restraining yourself around a woman when you have something to lose
She knows you provide stability and that shyt is valuable to many women. But stability requires stable behavior from your partner

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I was with this woman for 18 months and we broke up 6 months ago. Somehow after we broke up she gets an invitation (you know all this stuff is digital now) to my cousins wedding and she still comes to “support” the bride.

Not gonna lie it made me extremely uncomfortable. And my ex was talking with a couple family members, my momma :damn:, couple aunts etc. Taking pictures with the bride & groom etc. At the end of the night I asked her why she came and she said she has a relationship with my cousin, but not with me:wtf:

Mind you, when we broke up we was arguing at my place and I told her multiple times I think you should leave bc I’m getting angry, if you keep pushing me ima snap etc. And she chose not to, and sat on the floor of the apartment. I’m not bout to be a prisoner in my own house where I pay the bills :childplease:So I picked her up from the back and brought her to the front door so she can leave. From that situation she’s saying she had bruises and shii. But I told her repeatedly to leave, again bc we arguing and I can feel myself getting there, to leave before I go off the handle, and she chooses not to. Basically tryna paint me to be Rae Carruth out here.

Regardless, the whole situation reads like a low budget Tyler Perry play. My other cousins gon ask me :mjpls: so what’s good? I seen she pulled up, what’s the deal? And I didn’t have a good answer, bc I’m still confused myself.
You didn't have a good answer?

We broke up

We don't speak

Your cousin is disloyal and likes creating drama. Literally invited both of you knowing you're not together.

She's crazy

The end.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That means they saw her as wife material but wives don't act like little brats when they are told to leave you alone. Sometimes, conversation is needed about behavior like this.

Thats exactly how wives act if you allow them to. Or when they are done with you. This was probably a natural proggression over time. Give them an inch and they take a mile. OP needs to work on his manipulation,reverse psychology and gaslighting. All neccessary tools in keeping your womans feminine energy under control before it destroys everything. And yes its womens job to do the same in reverse and keep our masculine energy at its neutral level.

OP shouldve never put his hands on her though,he is incredibly lucky so far. But if hes not careful,the retelling of that story can be entirely different. Shes already dropping easter eggs#WeCanAllBeCosby:francis: