My ex showed up to my lil cousins wedding smh

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Also OP your glossing over the part where you tried to paint her as a stalker.

"So why did you come:usure:?"

Obviously there is a wedding and she was invited. So that question is insinuating she came because of you. Very childish way to start the convo off. Couldve just told her she looked good,glad to see her,apologized for how things ended and kept it pushing if you had to say something.

Hollywood Co

Primetime Reppin
Daps
Reppin
Eastside Atl -
OP missed the lesson on how powerful it is to be indifferent and righteously unnaffected. Now he is stuck back in that cruel unforgiving loop looking for closure:respect:

Indifference is man’s most powerful tool when dealing with women especially when issues and breakups take place in the relationship.

The moment she knows she can make you emotional is the moment you lose your power in most romantic relationships.

Hollywood Co

Primetime Reppin
Daps
Reppin
Eastside Atl -
OP lost , you let her know you were bothered by her presence there

weak

She already knew she could emotionally manipulate him from their past.

She’s a terrible person but that’s why men have to be cold with women because they will use the fact that you care against you at their will.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Indifference is man’s most powerful tool when dealing with women especially when issues and breakups take place in the relationship.

The moment she knows she can make you emotional is the moment you lose your power in most romantic relationships.

Women as well as another demographic,children:respect:

#TheChildOfMan:wow:

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
The fact you even acknowledged her is a L. Would have been nice if you had another woman with you but at the very least just ignore the ex, talking to her only fed into why she was probably there to begin with ...to bother you
And it's real funny style that she has a relationship with you family members and is just chatting it up with your mom. I'd step back and think about how my family is carrying it if they doing shyt like that

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Did you beat? :troll:

He almost did at his apartment, smh, what does it mean "I almost snapped"? If you still a young'n, disregard the question. Maybe I been lucky in life, but I been in relationships since like 14, been married for 10 years, and never been emotionally pushed to the edge of being afraid I would put hands on a woman :manny: and if you didnt bring something to fukk on to the wedding, and didnt end up at least getting some dome from the ex, and still made this thread, you got some work to do
:dead:

You don't understand the usage of "beat"!:dead:

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
She already knew she could emotionally manipulate him from their past.

She’s a terrible person but that’s why men have to be cold with women because they will use the fact that you care against you at their will.
Man, if this ain't the truth.

Men must have an unaffected mindset when it comes to women. Nowadays, dudes cry about not being able to "fully express" their feelings to women:mjlol:

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
The women that pull shyt like that will seriously try to gaslight the world into thinking they fear men more than bears.

I'm not in the "just ignore her" camp. This is why men get walked over. Women are used to twisting the knife and having it go unmentioned because we believe in enduring and moving on.

You note the things that aren't right and bush whoever doesn't fall in line.

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Can't relate, my family respects me enough not to pull anything remotely close to this.
You just as corny
If your family is around your partner for long periods of time they develop relationships
I’ll never understand why some people feel like they gotta be enemies after they breakup with someone
Depending on the circumstances of the breakup of course

Amo Husserl

Superstar
Daps
I was with this woman for 18 months and we broke up 6 months ago. Somehow after we broke up she gets an invitation (you know all this stuff is digital now) to my cousins wedding and she still comes to “support” the bride.
Mind you, when we broke up we was arguing at my place and I told her multiple times I think you should leave bc I’m getting angry, if you keep pushing me ima snap etc. And she chose not to, and sat on the floor of the apartment.
And my ex was talking with a couple family members, my momma
At the end of the night I asked her why she came and she said she has a relationship with my cousin, but not with me
She comes to support the bride but has a relationship with your cousin who is not the bride.
She got an invitation from your cousin to support the bride?

You break up with her and she pull childish tactics...

Then she like Bishop from Juice talkin' to ya peoples at the funeral like she did not just do dirt?

Y'all gone learn to vet these birds first before slidin' dikk in 'em come hell or high water.
I mean, how hard could it be to put ya dikk venturin' and duck tales on pause to figure out if the bird bat shyt crazy?

She OD violated: y'all been broke up for six months, she obv been stalkin' you and ya family since then pop up on ya cousin's wedding on the humble with a weak story then chop it up with ya ma dukes like... like it's all good. Like she did not do this?
And she chose not to, and sat on the floor of the apartment. I’m not bout to be a prisoner in my own house where I pay the bills :childplease:So I picked her up from the back and brought her to the front door so she can leave. From that situation she’s saying she had bruises and shii.
So she tryna stalk you to blackmail you to take her back? D'fukk's the angle here?

See...
8989326.gif

Sometime the hunter become the hunted, and because y'all dismissin' how crazy and outta pocket these birds is by laughin' it off y'all think it can't happen to you. I'm glad Mama Husserl know 'bout this abstinence wave I'm on, can't no woman show up to a family function actin' like it's all good after I spun out on her. Y'all gone learn 'bout this game.