Wedding fukkery

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
If it makes you feel better I only went to some strip clubs on mine :manny:
:to: It helps but I'm still scared of what my future husband will do. I promise I won't do that type of shyt at mine. Even if Fish (from Black Jesus)is the stripper I won't try to fukk or suck him. Girl Scouts honor.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
@BmoreGorilla where the fukk was this wedding :dahell:

any respectable venue would have either had yall go on at 4 or just booted you :russ: and definitely wouldn't have chased you down for a fukking bar tab :mjlol:
It was at a Sheraton. They didnt care we started late but they definitely made sure it was over at 9pm like it was supposed to
The reception ended up being a hour and a half:mjlol:

keepemup

Banned
Daps
If you have to ask why is it disrespectful to bring filth, depravity, naked whores, and pseudo gang bang scenes in your marital home then :snoop:

I shutter to think at what other ways you've disrespected her like it was nothing but didn't see an issue.

Like I said, your wife is either really relaxed or she's playing it cool for now until she can kill you real clean. You better watch your back. :ufdup:
Please calm down.

Queen

CEO of #GPB
Daps
Reppin
Truth and logic
:to: It helps but I'm still scared of what my future husband will do. I promise I won't do that type of shyt at mine. Even if Fish (from Black Jesus)is the stripper I won't try to fukk or suck him. Girl Scouts honor.

All men do not behave this way. That's why you find out how a man feels about this type of behavior before you even invest time into a serious relationship. You don't wait until you are planning a wedding to find out that he has no issues with participating in reprobate behavior the night before your wedding.

But if you are cool with seeing a male stripper then you can't really take issue with him doing the same and all that comes with it. :yeshrug: People who are cool with that should marry those who feel the same.

But I think someone else on here said they were scared to get married. That's sad that women will read this and think all men act that way instead of understanding that it is possible to find a man with a higher moral fiber...but that would require that one actually value that for both the man and the woman.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Breh
Breh...

You gotta change your whole circle of friends. Like, ain't none of them goons should be welcome anywhere near you or your house.

Dap em up in the street and keep it moving.
Bunch of weirdo losers man.

Your wife a down ass girl for understanding the sichiation tho.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
All men do not behave this way. That's why you find out how a man feels about this type of behavior before you even invest time into a serious relationship. You don't wait until you are planning a wedding to find out that he has no issues with participating in reprobate behavior the night before your wedding.

But if you are cool with seeing a male stripper then you can't really take issue with him doing the same and all that comes with it. :yeshrug: People who are cool with that should marry those who feel the same.

But I think someone else on here said they were scared to get married. That's sad that women will read this and think all men act that way instead of understanding that it is possible to find a man with a higher moral fiber...but that would require that one actually value that for both the man and the woman.
are you married?