WE LIVE, BABY: Presidential debate thread: Biden the warrior vs Trump the monster. EDIT: Links in OP

NeoSeeker

GOAT human
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
black dude on fox just said under Biden, we'd be a dictatorship :mjtf: the fukk? where has he been?

white "undecided" voter on who we would vote for if election was tomorrow: i would have to say trump, because when Joe Biden would answer, all he did was attack.

:why:

What planet do these people live on????

qnsfinest

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
I see another instance of kyle rittenhouse happening on election day.

This dude is trying to get his right wing militias to patrol polling stations. You know there will be altercations and they will kill and say it was self defense.

These militias will come from their local towns to big cities and try to intimidate people.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Those white supremacists can show up to the polls instigate drama in order to shut down the polls and stop people from voting. Thats my biggest fear. Trump just gave them the OK :snoop:
He knows he's not winning without cheating or voter suppression or intimidation.

Trump is truly a desperate man running out of options.

That is not the sign of somebody that's confident what we saw tonight that's desperation.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
This is where we are. And it is no joke. I fully expect the possibility of violence and intimidation on election day against black people trying to vote and in black cities. Be armed, prepared and be vigilant. These white terrorist are plotting.
It wouldn't be the first time in American history it's happened