WE LIVE, BABY: Presidential debate thread: Biden the warrior vs Trump the monster. EDIT: Links in OP

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

I mean. This is beyond illogical.

I’m British and this could and never will happen on this island.

This surely is the worst thing in western politics that I’ve seen.

This is crazy. He’s really shaping up to drive this country into civil war if he loses. It’s not going to go down how he holds though.

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
Biden fukked up by name dropping proud boys first. Now they got the president to co sign and shout them out on national tv.
Breh trump couldn't even say it. They told him to go ahead and condemn white supremacist and it was silent. They gave him the chance and that nikka finally shut up for the first time tonight.

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
This is crazy. He’s really shaping up to drive this country into civil war if he loses. It’s not going to go down how he holds though.
It was all jokes at first when everybody thought he wouldnt do anything to stay in office. Actually seeing him get white supremacist ready for a civil war is scary as fukk tbh

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
I think he was making an ode back to the 50s, where America had the benefit of not being ground zero for a World War and was Europe’s biggest creditor post Armistice for rebuilding. It wasn’t good for us Black People, so fukk him and his dog whistle ass slogan.

I'm....aware.

I was being facetious. It was a rhetorical question. I know what he meant.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Don't ever use the word smart with me, Joe :ufdup:

:picard: it begins ...

Idiocracy_movie_poster.jpg