Want to escape the rat race? Get rid of your whip

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
So every bytch just come to your house first date huh :aicmon:

Maybe not the wilderbeasts i see some of yall post but no way you getting quality without a car if you in your 20s.
First of all looks have nothing to do with anything, if you have different expectations of chicks because of how they look you lost (i.e. you expect to smash a 5 sooner than a 9... whats the difference???)

Second of all there are a lot of places where a car isn't necessary

Third of all even in places where cars are necessary ur car (or any material possession) shouldn't be how you bag women, thats a perpetual uphill battle and a sure way to get involved with chicks not worth dealing with

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
Coconut grove is corny and your lucky I don't neg rep for you calling out my typo :leostare:

quieter perhaps. corny? nah.

the grove/coral gables (as c.i.c. already said) is swimming w um ass, great restaurants, fun bars, merrick park mall etc. and the equinox over there, :ohlawd: has the nicest, rich milf ass i've ever seen in one spot :lawd:.

that's actually one of my fav parts about going down there, hitting up all the different areas for different scenes.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
You smashing girls in your car? :dead:

That's high school shyt

Where did i say im hittin in the car?? How you gone get the girl back to your (moms) house??

How you gone take her on a date? You gone tell her hop on the back??

2331679011_37c2ef5f4c.jpg

Answer that..