Want to escape the rat race? Get rid of your whip

Black Thunder

Largest Back In The World
Daps
so i assume you get no p*ssy as well, bytches aint fukking with nikkas that aint got the whip unless you live in nyc where everybody fukking walks anyway

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Consider it brehs it could be the answer to your financial woes
That works in some places. I have a 65 mile commute to work. Ain't no buses or subways going my way.
I'm not going to walk 3 to 5 miles to go to a store. That would take me over an hour just for the walking part. I did that back in college when I was poor. :piss:

TruStyle

All Star
Daps
Terrible thread with awful faux words of wisdom. Few cities have reliable public transit. Bus hopping is a hassle and youre fukked if your running late. Biking and walking huh :usure: .you got an umbrella attached to your 10 speed ? What about winter when its freezing and snowing. :childplease: not very feasible. Some ppl commute upwards of 90 mins for work. Guess they should just get up 4 hours earlier to bike or walk. :comeon: I'm guessing your broke...You can always get a used car..... Don't get me wrong I'll bike to work in the summer. But I only live 10 mins away. Still got that car full of gas ready to go.

You must never leave your city either. I like to go places breh. :ufdup:

semtex

:)
Daps
As a college student, if I had a car and insurance, my moneys would be in the negatives :beli:

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
My job is 25 mi from my crib up in the suburbs and in Chicago traffic, public transportation is cheaper and faster than driving. Especially on Friday evenings where it's a guarantee that if I drove it'd take me 2 hrs to get home. I usually drive earlier in the week and take the train later in the week cuz that's when traffic gets progressively worse out here. Plus a round trip on public transportation is only $4.50 to travel those 50 miles whereas it cost me like $10 a day in fuel to drive.

it really depends where you live and how you expect to spend your time. i live in the suburbs of toronto, and if i was to take the train/bus home from work, i'd probably have to spend anywhere from 2-3 hours for the whole commute. driving only takes me 30 minutes roundtrip and i'm tired after work. i don't want to spend so much of my time commuting. it definitely costs more to drive, but i'd rather be home quicker to relax and unwind after work.

i still take public transit 3 times a week though...still trying to pay back those student loans. :to: