Want to escape the rat race? Get rid of your whip

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
It's gradually...............and I do mean GR..AD.....AU.....L.....L...............Y
getting better............I"m about to be in a huge spread out southern city in a few weeks, with no car initially................................it should be interesting

sukRZ.png

oh you bout to be fukked. everything in the south is on the other side of town.
and it's hot too :ohlawd: hope you aint standing outside too long waiting on the bus

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Lol at a nikka not having a car in ATL with the shytty ass public transportation system we got. Matter fact, if you don't have a car in ATL, you're more likely to be running what you termed the "rat race."

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Scenario one

*wants to go out somewhere spontaneously*
*looks up bus routes, waits for bus, takes bus, walks the rest of the way*
*gets there two hours late*

Scenario two

*asks a girl out*
*has to "meet her somewhere"*
*can't bring her back to my place*

Nah I'm good

Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikkas who need cars to get p*ssy :beli:

How does that even work

You taking her back to your crib on the bus? She's on her own getting back on the late night shuttle? :laugh:

Not saying its not possible, just impractical as fukk. This isn't high school where you automatically see and hang out with the girl every day. At least one of you should have a car. Quality of the car doesn't matter so much as having a fast mode of transportation to get your chick somewhere where you can get down.

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
Scenario one

*wants to go out somewhere spontaneously*
*looks up bus routes, waits for bus, takes bus, walks the rest of the way*
*gets there two hours late*

Scenario two

*asks a girl out*
*has to "meet her somewhere"*
*can't bring her back to my place*

Nah I'm good
Your city doesn't have cabs?

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
I don't think people realize how much their financials are handicapped by having a car

I got rid of mine 2 years ago and my life has been much better since then. Saving so much money, walking/biking everywhere, living downtown and just enjoying life

Consider it brehs it could be the answer to your financial woes

You can get away wit that in Delaware Valley. Hell, any Northeast city.
I've moved down south and u cant do that down here.
Riding a bike to the nearest walmart would be a good hour trip :sadcam:

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Of all places, I used to do this in Dallas. I lived in the Farmers Market apartment and it wasn't even a big deal. I got all produce from the Farmers Market and would walk to the Train station, which could take me to work, to get groceries or to go out wherever. I was single then, but taking girls out then was fascinating to them. They thought I was cool. I hated when I got laid off, then the damn next job was way the hell up in Farmers Branch, so no more bus or train in reasonable time. Life was just more peaceful. Nobody bothering me for shyt. Was in great shape without going to the gym. Used to meet girls on the McKinney Ave Trolley. Now pretty much everything I do outside of where I sleep and eat is far away just so everybody can have more house than they need.

Midwest

Hanging em up
Daps
Reppin
80's babies
What are nikkas doing in life where you cant afford a $250-$400 a month car payment?? You live only once in this short lifetime. Enjoy it. When you die you penny pitching nikkas can not take it with you. nikka said rat race. The only racing you will be doing is to the bus stop.