Want to escape the rat race? Get rid of your whip

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
it really depends on where you live. most places in america aren't designed for people to get around w/o cars unless you live in a metropolitan area...

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
unfortunately public transportation doesnt work in every city

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Most people need cars, but nobody needs a luxury car. Got nikkas out here making $10 an hour driving Acuras :childplease:

My sister, who is a financial wiz, advised me that your car should NEVER be worth more than 1/3rd of your annual salary. I'd rather live comfortably with a decent whip than be sweating every paycheck just to impress a few breezys.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Most people need cars, but nobody needs a luxury car. Got nikkas out here making $10 an hour driving Acuras :childplease:

My sister, who is a financial wiz, advised me that your car should NEVER be worth more than 1/3rd of your annual salary. I'd rather live comfortably with a decent whip than be sweating every paycheck just to impress a few breezys.

According to ur sis, youd have to clear damn near six figures to afford a 30k whip then.

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
If I didn't have to take my daughter to school in the morning I would definitely try to commute more by bike. Good way to get in shape and get to where you going at the same damn time. I used to bring my bike to work with me and when I was on break or lunch I would run errands on it like heading to the post office, the store, wherever. You'd be surprised how much ground you can cover on your bike versus walking/jogging.

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
Not possible in Houston, my drive to work each way is 15-20 minutes fukk I look like trading that in for a 2hr commute plus having to walk close to 3miles :mjpls:.

After working 8-14hrs the last thing i want to do is have to wait another 2+hrs just to get home.

john goodman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Not having a car hasn't stopped me from getting p*ssy one bit

There's more girls downtown than anywhere else. Im talking yuppies, divorced milfs, college girls, hipsters etc the options are endless

Meanwhile you guys are driving the same old suburban skank to tgi Fridays looking :flabbynsick: