"Wait for gamescom/tgs sony's gonna crush the buildings"

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
iight, breh, you wanna be a lying dipshyt about it but microsoft realized that shyt wasn't going to fly and reversed most of the policies. you stan harder than their stockholders
Naw you'd still be able to play movies & watch TV if you miss the 24 hour check in

So it would be a 500 dollar Blu ray player

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
:comeon: the buildings are still standing.

Will Sony stans admit their disappointment, or will they brush it off as they wait for uncharted 2015?
:what:

Xbots tryin way too hard.
I dont know if its sony stans ur trying to convince or yourselves at this point.

Some niqqas dont want to pay an extra $100 for some kinect bullshyt they aint gonna use anyway.

Some niqqas want to either play a game or watch TV, and dont want to pay a premium to have the option to do both at the same time. which they wont do anyway cause its retarded...

Niqqas dont want to pay more for some shyt they can do on they phone/tablet already...

and some niqqas know that drm and check-in sh*t is comin back...

Just cop your xbox and let it be...

Why does there have to be beef over it:ld:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

I dont know if its sony stans ur trying to convince or yourselves at this point.

Some niqqas dont want to pay an extra $100 for some kinect bullshyt they aint gonna use anyway.

Some niqqas want to either play a game or watch TV, and dont want to pay a premium to have the option to do both at the same time. which they wont do anyway cause its retarded...

Niqqas dont want to pay more for some shyt they can do on they phone/tablet already...

There is no beef. And your post has absolutely nothing to do with this thread.

Please remove your tinfoil cap and exit stage left.:camby:

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )

these dudes been bickerin' and pissin on each other for months now...all I know is that on Nov 15 my PS4 is gonna be hooked up to my 60" LED tv and :ahh:

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok

Xbots as you call them are not trying to convince anybody. Its quite the opposite.

And some do, its call choice. It seems to be the Sony stans who have a issue when somebody wants a X1.

Once again its called choice. If you want a PS4 and want to do the things the old way fine.

Its called consolidation Remember when people said why I need a smartphone? I already have a mp3 player, a gps stuck to my windshield etc. Its called convenience.

Thats your speculation. To be honest we are all heading to a all digital world which will have drm.

Thank you I will sir, and do the same with your PS4

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
Comparing consolidation on a console to that of a mobile device? :patrice:

So what you guys are sayin now is, PS4 is the better gaming console, and xbox one is the better entertainment hub? :ohhh:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I dont buy into the 'better games" argument going either way sense it is all personal preference, but the specs(gaming components specifically) of each console can be objectively compared...

Yes the specs can be objectively compared, but the specs only matter to the extent of the games they produce. And numbers are not directly comparable accross all platforms.

We don't get enjoyment from looking at spec sheets.

Last edited:

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
I dont buy into the 'better games" argument going either way sense it is all personal preference, but the specs(gaming components specifically) of each console can be objectively compared...
Yep ps4 the stronger console. Sony first party teams have a wider variety/longer list of big IPs than microsofts

Those two things alone + common sense will tell you Sony will have better games this gen

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
:usure: you sure about that?

Y'all sure do like noting every time Microsoft increases the GPU by .01

I have not noted anything other than the fact that Xbox has playstion beat in games and features. That's all that should matter. You stans like to bring everything else into the conversation so you can squeeze out a perceived victory where there is none.

If all you care about is games, there is no way your picking a ps4 over and Xbox this year. If you want some entertainment in with your console then there is no way you pick up a ps4 this year.

If you want to talk about specs and better games in 2015 then that makes you a sony stan:ufdup:

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
I have not noted anything other than the fact that Xbox has playstion beat in games and features. That's all that should matter. You stans like to bring everything else into the conversation so you can squeeze out a perceived victory where there is none.

If all you care about is games, there is no way your picking a ps4 over and Xbox this year. If you want some entertainment in with your console then there is no way you pick up a ps4 this year.

If you want to talk about specs and better games in 2015 then that makes you a sony stan:ufdup:
Nah. If you care about games there's no way you're gonna cop an Xbox over ps4 this year, end of discussion

See how stupid it is to push opinion as fact? But looking at the numbers, more people are rolling with PS4 at launch. The People who want games