"Wait for gamescom/tgs sony's gonna crush the buildings"

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
You can't take out the games and just read a spec sheet. Like I said before we don't game on spec sheets. If we look at a wii u/ps3 comparison chart the wii u would win every category, yet I don't think anyone here would say its the better system.

But even looking at a feature comparison Xbox has playstation beat.

The Xbox CPU is faster than the ps4 the ps4 gpu is faster than Xbox. Time will tell how this plays out as far as performance goes. But judging from history and the games we can see there won't be much of a difference.
Plus Xbox is running direct x and has a history of great dev tools, so it could still have the better looking multiplats.

Beyond the specs of the systems. Xbox one is backed up by the cloud. The prospects of having 300,000 servers dedicated to gaming is a huge deal, and it's manifested early on in the fact that COD has dedicated servers for Xbox and not for ps4. Also you get unlimited storage in the cloud, which negates the need to upgrade your hardrive. There's your $100 right there, without even talking about any of the extra features.

Also I know you dismissed the kinect, but the things it adds to core gaming more than make up for the price. Instans sign ins, smart controller switching, voice/facial recognition make your everyday gaming experience better. And $100 is a steal for an impressive piece of harware like the kinect.

And for the subscription requirements why do you care? I thought you only cared about gaming. Aren't you gonna buy an online subscription anyway so you can play games?
First you proclaim Xbox the winner, then you say time will tell, and there will be little difference.:patrice:

You make some valid points tho, and apparently concede paywall fukkery is afoot... :manny: I cant be mad at that.

No ones opinion on either console should hinge or be greatly influenced by what CoD is doing :beli: I'm a Battlefield guy tho and avid CoD hater so it is what it is:russ:

Maybe i'll warm up to the kinect at some point, but for now :camby:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
First you proclaim Xbox the winner, then you say time will tell, and there will be little difference.:patrice:

You make some valid points tho, and apparently concede paywall fukkery is afoot... :manny: I cant be mad at that.

No ones opinion on either console should hinge or be greatly influenced by what CoD is doing :beli: I'm a Battlefield guy tho and avid CoD hater so it is what it is:russ:

Maybe i'll warm up to the kinect at some point, but for now :camby:

Being the "winner" has nothing to do with specs or graphics. I said time will tell which console produces the better graphics. But Xbox has the better overall list of features

It's not just about cod. It's about the fact that Xbox one games will have cloud support and ps4 games won't. If you are into online gaming that should be a big deal to you.

As for kinect. I think a lot of people will warm up to it at some point. People who have actually used one say talking about it doesn't do it justice. You have to use it to truly appreciate it.

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Being the "winner" has nothing to do with specs or graphics. I said time will tell which console produces the better graphics. But Xbox has the better overall list of features

It's not just about cod. It's about the fact that Xbox one games will have cloud support and ps4 games won't. If you are into online gaming that should be a big deal to you.

As for kinect. I think a lot of people will warm up to it at some point. People who have actually used one say talking about it doesn't do it justice. You have to use it to truly appreciate it.

Oh, it is :win:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
'Deep Down' is a PS4 exclusive, a new Vita version (smaller, lighter with more built in memory), a 64 GB memory card for the Vita and Vita TV (just google it). Also a slew of Japanese oriented PS3/PS4/PSV games (Guilty Gear, Yakuza, Soul Sacrifice, Gundam, Phantasy Star etc).
So basically nothing :russ:

Deep Down is exclusive so now the video they showed yesterday doesn't look like shyt?
You love dem cutscenes :takedat:
Tell me, when is the release date of Deep Down :popcorn:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Why is there such an emphasis being placed on launch games? I'm not buying a PS4 for the games it will have in 2013, I'm getting it because I prefer Sony first party games and I know they are coming. You'd have to be retarded to think they don't have their top studios working on games, but since they haven't shown anything to date they must have nothing in the pipeline and all those studios are probably closed down now :stopitslime:

Bu......bu.....but......waitstation.

:dead:

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
:bryan:Arguing over games is silly. The most hyped games can end up being complete @ss....

Features, cost and the overall gaming experience are all that matter.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Despite how sure both of you are, its really impossible to say who will end up with the better games. What we can do is look at history and see that Microsoft has a stronger out the gate line up every generation while Sony produces its best titles towards the middle-end.

If the side by side comparisons of games ends up being even remotely close, the pressure is still on Microsoft to justify the extra $100 to gamers or at least justify not having a kinect free bundle...

:usure:

Love the blue font btw. Is it designed to match the color aesthetic of you favorite console?

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Why is there such an emphasis being placed on launch games? I'm not buying a PS4 for the games it will have in 2013, I'm getting it because I prefer Sony first party games and I know they are coming. You'd have to be retarded to think they don't have their top studios working on games, but since they haven't shown anything to date they must have nothing in the pipeline and all those studios are probably closed down now :stopitslime:

Spoken like a true waitstation fanatic.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The audacity these Xbots have to call the PS4 the Waitstation when their most hyped games come out next year and to top it all off is playable on PC. :snoop: I can't even make this shyt up.

Hell, they've been waiting for an exclusive to drop for almost a year now. What was their last exclusive?? A XBLA game and a trash tier Gears game?
Puppeteer, Kingdom Hearts HD, and Killzone Mercenaries drop TOMORROW for their respective platforms(PS3,Vita) :wtf:

How do you NOT stan Sony? :skip: They actually have shyt to play dropping still on PS3. November 15th I know I'll be getting Killzone and Driveclub off of PS+ with Knack probably. How does someone even call this lackluster??

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota
The audacity these Xbots have to call the PS4 the Waitstation when their most hyped games come out next year and to top it all off is playable on PC. :snoop: I can't even make this shyt up.

Hell, they've been waiting for an exclusive to drop for almost a year now. What was their last exclusive?? A XBLA game and a trash tier Gears game?
Puppeteer, Kingdom Hearts HD, and Killzone Mercenaries drop TOMORROW for their respective platforms(PS3,Vita) :wtf:

How do you NOT stan Sony? :skip: They actually have shyt to play dropping still on PS3. November 15th I know I'll be getting Killzone and Driveclub off of PS+ with Knack probably. How does someone even call this lackluster??
don't forget about resogun.