Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
:usure: you sure about that?

Y'all sure do like noting every time Microsoft increases the GPU by .01
Its called reporting the news. At anytime the news was reported did I or we say it would make the X1 "more" powerful than the PS4? Serious question here. Numerous people have said the games are comparable on both systems and that can not be denied. These consoles are basically on the some level just like the 360 and PS3 was. Arguing over semantics is stupid but when a "xbot" retaliates from being pick on unfairly than its twisted as he is taking it too seriously, when its actually the aggressor aka Sony stans that start 90% of the beef on here.

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Its called reporting the news. At anytime the news was reported did I or we say it would make the X1 "more" powerful than the PS4? Serious question here. Numerous people have said the games are comparable on both systems and that can not be denied. These consoles are basically on the some level just like the 360 and PS3 was. Arguing over semantics is stupid but when a "xbot" retaliates from being pick on unfairly than its twisted as he is taking it too seriously, when its actually the aggressor aka Sony stans that start 90% of the beef on here.
Yeah y'all never said it would make Xbox more powerful than ps4 because y'all know that's not gonna happen without an overall hardware upgrade

And 90% of the beef is started by @PS4 alone & you know it so you can stop making up shyt to make Xbox Stans look a little better. It hasn't worked. You stay Tryna make Xbots look like the victim :lolbron:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Nah. If you care about games there's no way you're gonna cop an Xbox over ps4 this year, end of discussion

See how stupid it is to push opinion as fact? But looking at the numbers, more people are rolling with PS4 at launch. The People who want games

You can deflect and try to throw other shyt into the mix, but game for game there is no competition. That's the point of this thread, y'all knew the ps4 titles were week, that's why it was always "wait til gamescom/tgs" now that we've waited and nothing has been announced y'all want to act like the launch titles are something special.

If we go back and look at the feb reveal and gamescom threads Sony fans were not very excited about those titles. Will you ever admit that you are disappointed by what Sony is coming out with for the first year?

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
Yeah y'all never said it would make Xbox more powerful than ps4 because y'all know that's not gonna happen without an overall hardware upgrade

And 90% of the beef is started by @PS4 alone & you know it so you can stop making up shyt to make Xbox Stans look a little better. It hasn't worked. You stay Tryna make Xbots look like the victim :lolbron:
Blah blah you are not funny. Most the stuff you say is BS. I cant speak for @PS4 But I can speak for myself. I soon as I post something positive about the X1, 9/10 a stan will be 1st post and the 1st to shyt on it, when threads pop up for the PS4 I rarely say anything in the thread unless Im making a commit to the fukkery in the thread.

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
Oh my god we dapped each other posts we must be in pm's talking (stan logic) :laff: Um yall dapped each other up also esp @Rekkapryde will dapp anyone shyting on the X1 whether its true are not. :smh:

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
Despite how sure both of you are, its really impossible to say who will end up with the better games. What we can do is look at history and see that Microsoft has a stronger out the gate line up every generation while Sony produces its best titles towards the middle-end.

If the side by side comparisons of games ends up being even remotely close, the pressure is still on Microsoft to justify the extra $100 to gamers or at least justify not having a kinect free bundle...

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Oh my god we dapped each other posts we must be in pm's talking (stan logic) :laff: Um yall dapped each other up also esp @Rekkapryde will dapp anyone shyting on the X1 whether its true are not. :smh:

fw2clu_zps7716cb3e.gif

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Despite how sure both of you are, its really impossible to say who will end up with the better games. What we can do is look at history and see that Microsoft has a stronger out the gate line up every generation while Sony produces its best titles towards the middle-end.

If the side by side comparisons of games ends up being even remotely close, the pressure is still on Microsoft to justify the extra $100 to gamers or at least justify not having a kinect free bundle...
I agree with this but microsofts out of the gate lineup this gen is trash

Both lineups are lackluster tbh

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Blah blah you are not funny. Most the stuff you say is BS. I cant speak for @PS4 But I can speak for myself. I soon as I post something positive about the X1, 9/10 a stan will be 1st post and the 1st to shyt on it, when threads pop up for the PS4 I rarely say anything in the thread unless Im making a commit to the fukkery in the thread.
So what are you trying to say? You're a step above the average stan? Reality check fukk boy you an Xbot like the rest if them

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
Despite how sure both of you are, its really impossible to say who will end up with the better games. What we can do is look at history and see that Microsoft has a stronger out the gate line up every generation while Sony produces its best titles towards middle-end.

Ok lets use your logic. Ok you admitted that Sony have weak game line ups in its first couple of years. Why would you invest money into a system that lacking AAA exclusives? It doesn't matter if its 100 cheaper (which in the grand scheme of things its meaning less) if it doesn't have the games.

Now the issue I have is when another tries to tell me how a feature is worthless just because they don't like it. Personally I like the tv integration, kinect voice features, the launch line up with Forza 5 and KI. At this time Sony does not have any games that interest me, so Im heavily considering flipping my PS4 order for profit.

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Ok lets use your logic. Ok you admitted that Sony have weak game line ups in its first couple of years. Why would you invest money into a system that lacking AAA exclusives? It doesn't matter if its 100 cheaper (which in the grand scheme of things its meaning less) if it doesn't have the games.

Now the issue I have is when another tries to tell me how a feature is worthless just because they don't like it. Personally I like the tv integration, kinect voice features, the launch line up with Forza 5 and KI. At this time Sony does not have any games that interest me, so Im heavily considering flipping my PS4 order for profit.
Killzone is a AAA exclusive. I'd rather killzone than anything on Xbox one (launch wise)

So not only is my launch purchase justified, the ps4 purchase itself is justified by the history of dope games Sony is known for bringing the consumer

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
So what are you trying to say? You're a step above the average stan? Reality check fukk boy you an Xbot like the rest if them
Nope Im a consumer who makes up my own mind on what I like. Plus I dont like Bullshytters which seem to be a mostly a Sony Stan issue, so I pick on yall for fun.

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
Killzone is a AAA exclusive. I'd rather killzone than anything on Xbox one (launch wise)

So not only is my launch purchase justified, the ps4 purchase itself is justified by the history of dope games Sony is known for bringing the consumer
Its your opinion, just like in my opinion Forza 5 is AAA

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I agree with this but microsofts out of the gate lineup this gen is trash

Both lineups are lackluster tbh

Says nobody but jealous Sony stans.

Killer insinct has been on gamers wish lists for over a decade

Forza is the premier AAA racing simulation title.

The original dead rising was a system seller for the 360

Project spark as garnered universal praise and intrigue

TitanFall is the single most anticipated and praised next gen title to date.

And to top it all off Halo is coming by this time next year.

There is nothing trash about this lineup whatsoever.