"Wait for gamescom/tgs sony's gonna crush the buildings"

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
None of those things are still in development though. VitaTV is announced to be out in November of this year(looks like Japan only for now)

The PS4 price point is real.

The indie movement is real.

Remote play is real n the PS3 right now, and gaiaki will help take it to a better level on the PS4(although it's looking like it won't be available Day 1 :pachaha:)
:usure:

Vita tv is not at retail yet. Is it? Don't even have a confirmation that it will be released in the states yet.

Remote play for ps4 is not at retail yet. Is it? Have not seen one demo of it working as advertised yet

Played any games from "the indie movement"?

Like I said dude was just trying to deflect from the thread and still hype up Sony. Don't know why your defending him, he called you retarded :ufdup:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not pedling a lie. You said you want all games such as uncharted, deep down, ect to be "always online"

The same people who were adversely effected by the always online console requirments, will be effected by you're "always online" game requirments. Why aren't you fighting for those people's honor. Do they not deserve to play uncharted, deep down, ect.

With or without a console online requirment their ps4 will be relegated to a blu-ray box, if your future comes true.
once again this is a lie, and we'll see games like this on ps4 w/o an always on requirement -- just like PC users have for ages.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
once again this is a lie, and we'll see games like this on ps4 w/o an always on requirement -- just like PC users have for ages.

I'm not talking about those games. I'm talking about always online games like deep down, and the uncharted you are wishing for.

How can you hope for most games to be always online, when our brothers in submarines couldn't play them. Are you ok with them not being able to play "most games"

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm not talking about those games. I'm talking about always online games like deep down, and the uncharted you are wishing for.

How can you hope for most games to be always online, when our brothers in submarines couldn't play them. Are you ok with them not being able to play "most games"
if deep down is coming to ps4, and ps4 doesn't require mandatory always online -- what the fukk are you even talking about right now? are you purposely being idiotic?

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Deep down is always online. Could you play the game if you don't have an Internet connection?
that's not what always on was about. manditory always on meant your console needed a connection to function, PERIOD. originally, you couldn't even play a single player game w/o always on. you will STILL have to check in every 24 hours or you have a 500 dollar brick. once again, your comparison is damn near retarded, bruh

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
that's not what always on was about. manditory always on meant your console needed a connection to function, PERIOD. originally, you couldn't even play a single player game w/o always on. you will STILL have to check in every 24 hours or you have a 500 dollar brick. once again, your comparison is damn near retarded, bruh

If the majority of games are always online like you want them to be. Then wouldn't your ps4 be a $400 brick if you don't have the Internet?

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If the majority of games are always online like you want them to be. Then wouldn't your ps4 be a $400 brick if you don't have the Internet?

no, because my ps4 would still function w/o mandatory check ins. nobody has a problem with using the internet to play internet games. we have a problem with online being required when you're NOT playing online games.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
no, because my ps4 would still function w/o mandatory check ins. nobody has a problem with using the internet to play internet games. we have a problem with online being required when you're NOT playing online games.

But you just said your want most games to be "Internet games"

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
But you just said your want most games to be "Internet games"

and i do want the next generation of games to be online, but i do more with my console than just game. why would i want mandatory online for anything else? xbox1 aint the only "all in one console" :pachaha:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
and i do want the next generation of games to be online, but i do more with my console than just game. why would i want mandatory online for anything else? xbox1 aint the only "all in one console" :pachaha:

The online requirement was only for games. You could do "everything else" without it.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lies from Sony stans. That's something you don't see everyday:rudy:
iight, breh, you wanna be a lying dipshyt about it but microsoft realized that shyt wasn't going to fly and reversed most of the policies. you stan harder than their stockholders