"Wait for gamescom/tgs sony's gonna crush the buildings"

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
i went the first trailer that came up in google :yeshrug:

you're right, there is a drop in quality, definitely doesn't look as good as the first build. but be real, it looks better than any xbox one exclusive thus far

:childplease:

Graphics wise no and we have not seen enough of the gameplay to form any type of opinion.

For me personaly I loved the setting at the initial reveal, all I could think was "next gen dark souls:noah:"

Now that its been revealed to be a futuristic, online only, random generated, co op, game. My excitement has gone down a little, but I'm still willing to give it a chance. Can't wait to get some hands on impressions from tgs.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:comeon: its nothing impressive. The music sucks and looks boring as fuk
the music is for the japs, they won't use that shyt over here in the US. the game doesn't look boring to me, and the graphics look better than anything i've seen on xbox one. name me a xb1 game that has better graphics?

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Now that its been revealed to be a futuristic, online only, random generated, co op, game. My excitement has gone down a little, but I'm still willing to give it a chance. Can't wait to get some hands on impressions from tgs.
:leon: didn't know that either, my excitement has gone up. that's what im expecting more of this gen. co-op, online, massive world games. it's time to break open games like uncharted, last of us, dead rising, infamous and make them large open world online games. :blessed:

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
the music is for the japs, they won't use that shyt over here in the US. the game doesn't look boring to me, and the graphics look better than anything i've seen on xbox one. name me a xb1 game that has better graphics?
Well its hard because of different art styles but I will say Forza 5 and Ryse single player.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Well its hard because of different art styles but I will say Forza 5 and Ryse single player.
forza is a racing game :what: i guarantee if the characters could get out of the car, the environment and driver wouldn't look as good as this game. i still can't even say ryse single player looks better because that's still up for debate, but it is the closest comparable. y'all gotta stop using ryse as a smoke screen though, we all know it'll turn out to be a shyt game with nice crytek graphics.

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
forza is a racing game :what: i guarantee if the characters could get out of the car, the environment and driver wouldn't look as good as this game. i still can't even say ryse single player looks better because that's still up for debate, but it is the closest comparable. y'all gotta stop using ryse as a smoke screen though, we all know it'll turn out to be a shyt game with nice crytek graphics.

But this game will be dope. You can tell by him running around and doing nothing.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And we've been seeing the same 3 games since February. Sony fans weren't hyped about them then

Thats why we got the "sony's just getting started wait till e3/gamescom/tgs" statements.

Now that its apparent that those titles are all that will be available for ps4 for the first year, we get a bunch of dudes talking about how they are amazing:rudy:

If the titles were "amazing" and satisfying to Sony fans, there would have been no calls of "wait til......"

They won't admit their disappointment though. They will just keep hating on the Xbox untill some good ps4 games come out in a couple years.

I'm not hyped for any launch games on either console. I don't get hyped about things that are still very much works in progress, its retarded.

However, I find the Vita remote play, Vita TV, PS4 pricepoint and Sony's indie strategy very very interesting.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
:leon: didn't know that either, my excitement has gone up. that's what im expecting more of this gen. co-op, online, massive world games. it's time to break open games like uncharted, last of us, dead rising, infamous and make them large open world online games. :blessed:

:comeon: so now "always online" is a good thing for Sony stans.

What about the people on submarines:troll:

J/K

But I agree with you to an extent. I'd love for games to be more open, and i like the way they are doing games where the single player and online experiences mesh together seamlessly. With that said I still need some well defined goals/gameplay experiences. I've never been able to get into game with "randomly generated levels" or no clear cut goals. Hopefully deep down still has a single player focus.

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey

Thankfully MS has the infrastructure to make this happen as smooth and efficiently as possible :blessed:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Funny thing is, when these "AAA titles" finally do show up they won't be anything new. Not one single building crushing new IP.....TITANFALL ANYONE!??!???

All shyt we're expecting that we're already expecting. Uncharted 9: Dude Raider, Gran Tursimo 55, etc etc etc. But somehow we'll get a bunch of :ooh:smiley faces like they're surprised or something.

It's like getting excited over Nintendo announcing a new Mario.
Every gen sonys in house developers created new ips. Why should we think that will change now?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I'm not hyped for any launch games on either console. I don't get hyped about things that are still very much works in progress, its retarded.

However, I find the Vita remote play, Vita TV, PS4 pricepoint and Sony's indie strategy very very interesting.
:dead: at the irony of this post.

"I don't get hyped about things still in development, that's retarded"

*lists a bunch of things still in development that he's hyped for*

You must be retarded:ufdup:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
But this game will be dope. You can tell by him running around and doing nothing.
that's regional advertising, you bots gotta stop playing dumb. what's advertised in japan is not whats promoted in the US. the US version i posted earlier shows a lot more action and who wants bet the game has a better metacritic score than Ryse? meach is already out of the door, who else want to put their account on the line

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dead: at the irony of this post.

"I don't get hyped about things still in development, that's retarded"

*lists a bunch of things still in development that he's hyped for*

You must be retarded:ufdup:

Do you not get the difference between being hyped for something and merely being interested in it? And how the fukk is a price point and a strategy 'still in development'? Your grasp on the English language is as pathetic as your fanboi delusions.