"Wait for gamescom/tgs sony's gonna crush the buildings"

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
state your opinion old man.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2416402/Forza-Motorsport-5-preview-Xbox-One.html

• Absolutely stunning visuals put PS4 Drive Club's graphics in the shade
  • Featuring legendary Ferraris and F1 cars - including the McLaren M23
  • Laser-scanned environments and 60 frames-per-second gameplay
  • Revolutionary tyre and physics mechanics

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencet...orsport-5-preview-Xbox-One.html#ixzz2eRbvkh00
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why is there such an emphasis being placed on launch games? I'm not buying a PS4 for the games it will have in 2013, I'm getting it because I prefer Sony first party games and I know they are coming. You'd have to be retarded to think they don't have their top studios working on games, but since they haven't shown anything to date they must have nothing in the pipeline and all those studios are probably closed down now :stopitslime:

:whoa: The fact that Sony has a lot more studios with more experience and a more impressive reputation than Microsoft has absolutely nothing to do with games in the slightest.

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
Why is there such an emphasis being placed on launch games? I'm not buying a PS4 for the games it will have in 2013, I'm getting it because I prefer Sony first party games and I know they are coming. You'd have to be retarded to think they don't have their top studios working on games, but since they haven't shown anything to date they must have nothing in the pipeline and all those studios are probably closed down now :stopitslime:

Because Xbots think they have a advantage there.