"Wait for gamescom/tgs sony's gonna crush the buildings"

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Says nobody but jealous Sony stans.

Killer insinct has been on gamers wish lists for over a decade

Yeah and if it wasnt a street fighter knockoff it would still be on gamers wish lists.

Forza is the premier AAA racing simulation title.
Okay I'll give you that one. But really? A racer? This is y'all AAA launch exclusive? Lol

The original dead rising was a system seller for the 360

I'm sorry, you must've missed the part where we're talking about next gen. DR3 ain't no system seller. I don't even think I saw it in the top 10 Xbox preorders.

Project spark as garnered universal praise and intrigue

I'll give y'all this one too. Even though its just the "me too" version of littlebigplanet (I'm aware of the improvements on the formula but you know littlebigplanet is the daddy of this game)

TitanFall is the single most anticipated and praised next gen title to date.

Titanfall isn't a launch title. And of course it's anticipated, we've been waiting for respawns game for a while now, I expected something more original but I don't think their budget would let them. The fact that the game looks like a 360 game tells me their budget wasnt too high but it will probably still be dope.

And to top it all off Halo is coming by this time next year.

Have you seen gameplay? in game pics? impressions? no? so lets talk about it next year.

There is nothing trash about this lineup whatsoever.

Nah Lineup still lookin kinda lackluster bro

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
:usure:

Vita tv is not at retail yet. Is it? Don't even have a confirmation that it will be released in the states yet.

Remote play for ps4 is not at retail yet. Is it? Have not seen one demo of it working as advertised yet

Played any games from "the indie movement"?

Like I said dude was just trying to deflect from the thread and still hype up Sony. Don't know why your defending him, he called you retarded :ufdup:

Are you a fukking idiot fam?

So if it's not in the states yet but is confirmed to release in Japan it's only "in development"? What the fukk kind of logic is this fam? VitaTV is CONFIRMED to come out November 15 in Japan. fukk that "oh if it's not in the states it's not real" shyt you pushing fam.You know what's still in development? External HD support for the X1.

Remote Play was shown at Gamescom, going from playing on the PS4, transitioning to the PS Vita streaming using Gaikai. They didn't announce it was using Gaikai at Gamescom because they aren't sure if it will be usable soon in Europe or not. It's been shown as advertised. The only issue with remote play on PS4(aside from not being out yet) right now, as stated before, is it probably won't be available Day 1.

PS4 doing the work, Vita streaming. Confirmed to be powered by Gaikai.

My Vita is packed full of indie games such as Sound Shapes, Guacamelee, Spelunky & Hotline Miami. Plenty of indie games are available on the PS3/Vita right now. The indie games on PS3/Vita support cross-buy(buy PS3 version, get Vita version free and vice-versa) and I can use my Vita as a second screen when playing Guacamelee(I local co-op with my brother locally he uses the tv/PS3, I just use my Vita).

And I'm not even hype about any of this stuff, I'm just pointing out the obvious.

:camby:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Nah Lineup still lookin kinda lackluster bro

1. It was always a street fighter/MK clone. That doesn't change people's excitement about the game.

2. You may not like "racers" but forza is always one of the best rated and selling games upon release.

3. Still talking about preorder numbers huh, if the game sold 360s best believe there are plenty of fans for the game

4. Does not matter what influenced the game it looks great.

5. We are talking about "early titles" not launch titles. And no one but hating ass Sony stans say the graphics look like a 360 game. Ign just had a story talking about how good the graphics are in the game.

6. No I have not, but it's Halo. Enough said

Lackluster compared to what? It's surely stronger than the 360 and ps3/4 launches

Last edited:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Are you a fukking idiot fam?

So if it's not in the states yet but is confirmed to release in Japan it's only "in development"? What the fukk kind of logic is this fam? VitaTV is CONFIRMED to come out November 15 in Japan. fukk that "oh if it's not in the states it's not real" shyt you pushing fam.You know what's still in development? External HD support for the X1.
It's in development because its not out yet. Even though it has a release date it's still being developed, especially the American version which has not even been announced yet.

Remote Play was shown at Gamescom, going from playing on the PS4, transitioning to the PS Vita streaming using Gaikai. They didn't announce it was using Gaikai at Gamescom because they aren't sure if it will be usable soon in Europe or not. It's been shown as advertised. The only issue with remote play on PS4(aside from not being out yet) right now, as stated before, is it probably won't be available Day 1.

:wtf:If its not available at launch wouldn't that mean its still "in development"

And a staged demo is not the same as giving hands on time with the feature. Why hasn't there been any hands on time given yet? Because its still in development

PS4 doing the work, Vita streaming. Confirmed to be powered by Gaikai.
Stage demos are just that....."staged"

My Vita is packed full of indie games such as Sound Shapes, Guacamelee, Spelunky & Hotline Miami. Plenty of indie games are available on the PS3/Vita right now. The indie games on PS3/Vita support cross-buy(buy PS3 version, get Vita version free and vice-versa) and I can use my Vita as a second screen when playing Guacamelee(I local co-op with my brother locally he uses the tv/PS3, I just use my Vita).

And I'm not even hype about any of this stuff, I'm just pointing out the obvious.

:camby:

That has nothing to do with indie games for ps4 which are still in development.

Last edited:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Why is there such an emphasis being placed on launch games? I'm not buying a PS4 for the games it will have in 2013, I'm getting it because I prefer Sony first party games and I know they are coming. You'd have to be retarded to think they don't have their top studios working on games, but since they haven't shown anything to date they must have nothing in the pipeline and all those studios are probably closed down now :stopitslime:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Why is there such an emphasis being placed on launch games? I'm not buying a PS4 for the games it will have in 2013, I'm getting it because I prefer Sony first party games and I know they are coming. You'd have to be retarded to think they don't have their top studios working on games, but since they haven't shown anything to date they must have nothing in the pipeline and all those studios are probably closed down now :stopitslime:
Because xbox is lackluster so they're basing a console life cycle on what titles are available at launch. Its a position of weakness. The position of the trash system.

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
Ok lets use your logic. Ok you admitted that Sony have weak game line ups in its first couple of years. Why would you invest money into a system that lacking AAA exclusives? It doesn't matter if its 100 cheaper (which in the grand scheme of things its meaning less) if it doesn't have the games.

Now the issue I have is when another tries to tell me how a feature is worthless just because they don't like it. Personally I like the tv integration, kinect voice features, the launch line up with Forza 5 and KI. At this time Sony does not have any games that interest me, so Im heavily considering flipping my PS4 order for profit.

:what: Neither console is lacking AAA exclusives.
Lets let subjective things like what people want to play go. The best games this generation(and at launch) will be on both systems and PC.

How does one objectively look at a side by side comparison

http://www.ign.com/wikis/xbox-one/PS4_vs._Xbox_One_vs._Wii_U_Comparison_Chart <-- recently updated and Confirmed to IGN by a Microsoft representative.

and think the xbox is the better gaming console?

How do you look at the subscription requirements for the app features(non existent on the PS4) and draw that conclusion? Not bashing xbox1 fans, i just want to understand...:ld:

I'm more than willing to give it the entertainment hub title, but gaming console? :beli:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Lets let subjective things like what people want to play go. The best games this generation(and at launch) will be on both systems and PC.

http://www.ign.com/wikis/xbox-one/PS4_vs._Xbox_One_vs._Wii_U_Comparison_Chart <-- recently updated and Confirmed to IGN by a Microsoft representative.

How do you look at the subscription requirements for the app features(non existent on the PS4) and draw that conclusion? Not bashing xbox1 fans, i just want to understand...:ld:

I'm more than willing to give it the entertainment hub title, but gaming console? :beli:

:scusthov: at all that shyt behind the paywall for Xbox.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps

Bu......bu.....but......waitstation. Meanwhile 360 hasn't had an AAA first party exclusive drop since GOW3. 3 still has GT5 and Beyond two souls in the pipeline

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
Honestly i'll be too cracked out on Battlefield 4 and Madden 25 to even muster a little care for the exclusives. :yeshrug:

That said, a week early, $100 cheaper, better hardware, less paywall fukkery, is what i'm lookin at...

:mjpls: I'm open to arguments as to why I should go the other way ....

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

You can't take out the games and just read a spec sheet. Like I said before we don't game on spec sheets. If we look at a wii u/ps3 comparison chart the wii u would win every category, yet I don't think anyone here would say its the better system.

But even looking at a feature comparison Xbox has playstation beat.

The Xbox CPU is faster than the ps4 the ps4 gpu is faster than Xbox. Time will tell how this plays out as far as performance goes. But judging from history and the games we can see there won't be much of a difference. Plus Xbox is running direct x and has a history of great dev tools, so it could still have the better looking multiplats.

Beyond the specs of the systems. Xbox one is backed up by the cloud. The prospects of having 300,000 servers dedicated to gaming is a huge deal, and it's manifested early on in the fact that COD has dedicated servers for Xbox and not for ps4. Also you get unlimited storage in the cloud, which negates the need to upgrade your hardrive. There's your $100 right there, without even talking about any of the extra features.

Also I know you dismissed the kinect, but the things it adds to core gaming more than make up for the price. Instans sign ins, smart controller switching, voice/facial recognition make your everyday gaming experience better. And $100 is a steal for an impressive piece of harware like the kinect.

And for the subscription requirements why do you care? I thought you only cared about gaming. Aren't you gonna buy an online subscription anyway so you can play games?