"Wait for gamescom/tgs sony's gonna crush the buildings"

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Do you not get the difference between hyped for something and merely being interested in it? And how the fukk is a price point and a strategy 'still in development'? Your grasp on the English language is as pathetic as your fanboi delusions.

"Very very interested" were your words. Not merely interested.

The strategy is still in development because nothing has been released yet. And you know you listed more than just price point and strategy. But go ahead and act retarded like you said you were:heh:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:comeon: so now "always online" is a good thing for Sony stans.

What about the people on submarines:troll:

J/K

But I agree with you to an extent. I'd love for games to be more open, and i like the way they are doing games where the single player and online experiences mesh together seamlessly. With that said I still need some well defined goals/gameplay experiences. I've never been able to get into game with "randomly generated levels" or no clear cut goals. Hopefully deep down still has a single player focus.

there's a difference between always on games and having a mandatory always on console.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
there's a difference between always on games and having a mandatory always on console.

There is no difference for the people who are actually effected by it. I.E. people on submarines.

If the majority of games are always online. Like you called for in your previous post then those people won't be able to play the games. I wonder why sony stans aren't protesting deep down for our brothers on submarines, and in Timbuktu without Internet connections.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"Very very interested" were your words. Not merely interested.

The strategy is still in development because nothing has been released yet. And you know you listed more than just price point and strategy. But go ahead and act retarded like you said you were:heh:

When did I say I was retarded? Why do you think hyping something and being interested in something are the same thing? And who should I blame for your utterly useless comprehension skills?

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There is no difference for the people who are actually effected by it. I.E. people on submarines.

If the majority of games are always online. Like you called for in your previous post then those people won't be able to play the games. I wonder why sony stans aren't protesting deep down for our brothers on submarines, and in Timbuktu without Internet connections.

step peddling this lie. you don't need a mandatory always on console to play always on games. you notice PC gamers have the option of being able to their PC off, but they're still able to play massive open world online games? why do you want to keep defending the right for xbox to turn console gaming into steam? do you not enjoy owning a physical license of you game?

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
:childplease:

Sony been crushing the buildings on yall since last gen.. they still dropping new AAA titles on the current gen.. Vita handheld and next gen (THATS 3 seperate sytems yall).

:heh: yall really feeling yallselves over Rise and Titanfall.. nikka like me just happy yall getting a new IP finally... Say? When the last time Microsoft even blessed yall with a new IP?? How many years has it been??

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
It's like getting excited over Nintendo announcing a new Mario.

You know damn well that if Nintendo announced an official 3D Mario game tomorrow (a true one, not that Super Mario Land rip-off) for the Wii U, mahfukkas would be hella excited.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
When did I say I was retarded? Why do you think hyping something and being interested in something are the same thing? And who should I blame for your utterly useless comprehension skills?

Hype denotes being "very very interested" in something.

You said being hyped about things during development is retarded.

So I deduced that you must be calling yourself retarded, since you listed a bunch of thing you are "very very interested" in yet they are still in development.

In reality you were just trying to deflect from the thread premise while still getting your Stan on. Your comment backfired because you contradicted yourself and implied that you and all other Sony stans are retarded.

Sory bruh, just take your L and move on. Just pay attention to your stanary next time and you might avoid this happening again.

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is it safe to say Sony wont crush any buildings until the next uncharted comes out in 2016?

I honestly am not the biggest uncharted fan. I don't know why but its just not that great to me. Last of us was more entertaining and I think the next one will be better because the upgrades should give it more gameplay and less movie watching.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
step peddling this lie. you don't need a mandatory always on console to play always on games. you notice PC gamers have the option of being able to their PC off, but they're still able to play massive open world online games? why do you want to keep defending the right for xbox to turn console gaming into steam? do you not enjoy owning a physical license of you game?

Not pedling a lie. You said you want all games such as uncharted, deep down, ect to be "always online"

The same people who were adversely effected by the always online console requirments, will be effected by you're "always online" game requirments. Why aren't you fighting for those people's honor. Do they not deserve to play uncharted, deep down, ect.

With or without a console online requirment their ps4 will be relegated to a blu-ray box, if your future comes true.

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
Hype denotes being "very very interested" in something.

You said being hyped about things during development is retarded.

So I deduced that you must be calling yourself retarded, since you listed a bunch of thing you are "very very interested" in yet they are still in development.

In reality you were just trying to deflect from the thread premise while still getting your Stan on. Your comment backfired because you contradicted yourself and implied that you and all other Sony stans are retarded.

Sory bruh, just take your L and move on. Just pay attention to your stanary next time and you might avoid this happening again.

None of those things are still in development though. VitaTV is announced to be out in November of this year(looks like Japan only for now)

The PS4 price point is real.

The indie movement is real.

Remote play is real n the PS3 right now, and gaiaki will help take it to a better level on the PS4(although it's looking like it won't be available Day 1 :pachaha:)