Vory - Mob Ties (Drake Reference Track Leaked)

Mad Good Dro

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who raps..
Noone ever said dr dre kanye or any other producer that raps is a goat lyrcist. :mjlol:

Yall drake fans pump this nikka up as a hitmaker with bars when he literally doesn't even write his own shyt. Ontop of that he doesn't even produce like the aforementioned do. nikka doesnt have a creative bone in his body and just leeches from talented black people.

You not a colleague you a fukking colonizer hits different now. :mjlol:

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Noone ever said dr dre kanye or any other producer that raps is a goat lyrcist. :mjlol:

Yall drake fans pump this nikka up as a hitmaker with bars when he literally doesn't even write his own shyt. Ontop of that he doesn't even produce like the aforementioned do. nikka doesnt have a creative bone in his body and just leeches from talented black people.

Maybe he trying to say drake "produces"

Drake sees the vision. So he takes what he needs to make the vision a reality.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

Another example… cook my G

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
Drake is very particular about who he gives interviews to, but I need someone to agree to one and crash out and ask Drake all about the ghostwriting and reference tracks and ask him what he has ever wrote. I bet the boy would stutter more than if he was apologizing to LeBron

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps
gotcha... so do you believe we can still classify him with likes of Kendrick, Nas, Jay Z, Biggie, Lupe, Black Thought who abide by these rules when making hip hop music.. or we classify him separately with Kanye (a producer-rapper), Beyonce, and other pop stars who focus on the overall product?

The disingenuous way in which ppl bring up a damn singer to explain away Aubrey's frauding is disgusting. He's not a singer, he never marketed himself that way and has been loudly emphasizing his "GOAT" status yet every time we turn around this "GOAT's" bars turn out to be someone else's.

That nikka is Nelly times 1000 and his fans need to make peace with the shyt.