Party Next Door - Ratchet Happy Birthday (Drake reference track leaks)

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Not a person on the planet didn’t kno party wrote this. A whole thread of nikkas actin fake surprised is crazy :dead:
Not true. I never even listened to the 2nd half of Scorpion so I wouldn’t have any idea. And I’ve only ever listened to one PND song in my life (come and see me for once).

Somebody

All Star
Daps
Not true. I never even listened to the 2nd half of Scorpion so I wouldn’t have any idea. And I’ve only ever listened to one PND song in my life (come and see me for once).

I don’t even kno how this thread would interest you. PND writes n produces for Drake. Drake writes for pnd.

I find it hard to believe anybody is truly shocked about 10 year old information.

If it didn’t interest u then the only reason it would interest u now is if youre desperate to hop on the hot Drake hate train like everybody was doing months back with ye.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I don’t even kno how this thread would interest you. PND writes n produces for Drake. Drake writes for pnd.

I find it hard to believe anybody is truly shocked about 10 year old information.

If it didn’t interest u then the only reason it would interest u now is if youre desperate to hop on the hot Drake hate train like everybody was doing months back with ye.
What is 10 year old information? I didn't know they write for each other, does PND even release music anymore :dahell:

Yall acting like he's a superstar; he isn't that well-known offline. I don't know anyone besides my brother (who also frequents forums) that listens to his music :mjlol:

I found out about the reference tracks via social media just like everyone else :mjtf:

Y’all Drake Stan’s crashing out 😂😂😂

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Definitely a skeleton reference or Drake took a random ass party song considering the verses and some of the structure are completely different

But he is credited on the song (you hear him on the chorus) and as a writer so this isn't ghostwriting
The first verse he practically copied from party.

It is an Rnb song though still give him a pass.

Guvnor

Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Always knew Party wrote this and Yachty did Jumbotron.

With that said hurts cause Party wrote Legend, 647, Sex With Me, Work and Wild Thoughts. Yet he hasn't had any real solo success and can't make his own hit to save his life as talented as he is. It's like he gives away all his hits and his last album almost all the songs sounded the same smh.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Always knew Party wrote this and Yachty did Jumbotron.

With that said hurts cause Party wrote Legend, 647, Sex With Me, Work and Wild Thoughts. Yet he hasn't had any real solo success and can't make his own hit to save his life as talented as he is. It's like he gives away all his hits and his last album almost all the songs sounded the same smh.
Those wouldn’t have been hits if he released them.

Music is just one part of it. Image and fame etc all play a part in success.

Guvnor

Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Those wouldn’t have been hits if he released them.

Music is just one part of it. Image and fame etc all play a part in success.
I agree and that's essentially what I'm saying but I also feel with his last album he didn't have a chance. It's like he chose the worst songs for himself and put them on there.

Popularity and image definitely plays a major part though for sure, especially in this social media era.