Vory - Mob Ties (Drake Reference Track Leaked)

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
The way the Coli only deals in hyperbole is hilarious. :russ:

This nikka Drake has like 2000 songs. We know of like 5 reference tracks in 15 years and nikkas now saying he never wrote a rhyme in his life.

Never change Coli…never change :mjlol:

If this formula has worked for him why do you think he'd switch it up when everything else about him is fabricated by the engine behind him? There's money at stake here. Drake Playing the role of his life of a rapstar on and off page.

It amazes me. Cause you have multiple songs that don't even sound like the type of life he living or even have a cadence that sounds like it's his but bruhs will Juelz about another grown ass man. Like lets call a spade a spade. And if he is this writer he is regardless of the ghosts and AI.. why he get tabled so badly word to @Art Barr when it came to a one on one battle with kendrick? If he was any good on his own it wouldn't have gone the way it did. Being absolutely bodied.

I'll still enjoy his music but with a grain of salt. I'll always look to see which artists are crafting the music behind the hits who don't have his name but are able to conceptualize ideas and create them. Thanks to him I found some Yatchy songs I now like.

I prefer getting closer to the source and seeing how it ties in with everything else they do because i'm interested in the art and maybe the person. Drake the person has an identity crisis because it's not really him. But he'll play up the role.

Things like this also makes me wonder what the debate will be like when it comes to AI music and art versus that created by humans. Eventually the AI will be better if not already. But credit has to be given to the artists because creating the ideas also transforms him. It contributes to his genius. Regurgitating them does not.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If this formula has worked for him why do you think he'd switch it up when everything else about him is fabricated by the engine behind him? There's money at stake here. Drake Playing the role of his life of a rapstar on and off page.

It amazes me. Cause you have multiple songs that don't even sound like the type of life he living or even have a cadence that sounds like it's his but bruhs will Juelz about another grown ass man. Like lets call a spade a spade. And if he is this writer he is regardless of the ghosts and AI.. why he get tabled so badly word to @Art Barr when it came to a one on one battle with kendrick? If he was any good on his own it wouldn't have gone the way it did. Being absolutely bodied.

I'll still enjoy his music but with a grain of salt. I'll always look to see which artists are crafting the music behind the hits who don't have his name but are able to conceptualize ideas and create them. Thanks to him I found some Yatchy songs I now like.

I prefer getting closer to the source and seeing how it ties in with everything else they do because i'm interested in the art and maybe the person. Drake the person has an identity crisis because it's not really him. But he'll play up the role.

Things like this also makes me wonder what the debate will be like when it comes to AI music and art versus that created by humans. Eventually the AI will be better if not already. But credit has to be given to the artists because creating the ideas also transforms him. Regurgitating them does not.
Sheesh…

Was all this meant for me?

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
That first song & 6PM In NY has a another artist rapping on it according to this

IMG-8633.jpg

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
The way the Coli only deals in hyperbole is hilarious. :russ:

This nikka Drake has like 2000 songs. We know of like 5 reference tracks in 15 years and nikkas now saying he never wrote a rhyme in his life.

Never change Coli…never change :mjlol:
How many do YOU need to hear before it means something?

:jbhmm:

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
As far as the thread, moving forward I'm just going to assume that male hard-core Drake stans are homosexuals and want to have sex with him.

He does literally nothing, talent-wise, for men (Ish, Mal, Ak, his various groupies on this site) to be this enfatuated with him.

Fred.
As funny as it sounds, it's kinda true. What does an artist who doesn't make music for his age demo, takes shots at women he no longer deals with, attaches himself to younger talent seemingly taking their style from them and childishly trolls over IG do for male audiences?

Aging in hip hop is hard (in music in general) and at some point, you gotta just play the hits to keep your core demo around. He has lost a portion of his female demo, I want to say since Scorpion and he can get them back but unless you're a diehard, I'm not sure how he can get his male demo who've been listening to him since he started. I'll admit, I'm one of them and I've been disinterested in his music and him for awhile. There's better, more talented artists out there that have kept me intrigued that Drake hasn't done in years.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Oh and furthermore no other fukking rapper would be given all these passes. Kendrick, Cole, Sean, Wale, Meek, Mac, etc they would've been persona non grata if references of them dropped.

Ppl know the industry ain't finna to let that nikka fail, but keep his ass away from discussions regarding actual MCs.
Kenny and Cole nobody wouldn’t care… Sean, wale, meek nah…

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Cook my nikkas I won’t hold you…

Breh if you don't care and don't consider Drake the GOAT and think he's basically Ye (which is kinda odd, because he doesn't produce)....why are you crashing out in here?

You have the most posts in the thread by a wide margin.

And that Tweet is retarded. DOC said Sir Jinx and The Bomb Squad, who are producers. The person running that Twitter account didn't even know that. Sh*t is extremely embarrassing. And reinforces the feeling that Drake fans do not follow hip-hop, at all.

As far as Del, out of his own mouth Cube let him write for him solely to put money in his pocket because his album couldn't come out:

"So to put some bread in my pocket, Cube enlisted me to write some shyt. He wrote [my second hit] “Dr. Bombay” actually. But it was like that, though because everybody was around. You know, Cube wrote several songs, and a lot of them he didn’t use. He would just give them to Da Lench Mob, he’d just give them to Kam, or give them to Yo-Yo. He just had a book of them because that’s all [he did]. So he just had stacks upon stacks of shyt that he might not even use. But I had the chance to do that just to get some bread in my pocket. And you know, Cube didn’t need me to write no raps for him, and Yo-Yo didn’t need me to write no raps for her. It was just an opportunity to get my feet wet."

Which is obviously not the same as whatever is going on over at OVO because none of those cats ever come out with their own projects. QM was cast out after his reference tracks leaked. The writers exist to facilitate Drake's career, that's it.

Fred.