Vory - Mob Ties (Drake Reference Track Leaked)

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
He been told y’all what it was and yall chose to ignore him, again is it fake outrage or yall just needed a nikka like Kenny to get behind when before hand yall was shytting on Kenny 8 ways to Sunday for his Mr Moral album… :dwillhuh:

“And I could use a writer to balance my flows
But I never share my thoughts,
This is all a nikka knows
And every time I try, it opens up my eyes
These verses are a chance to remembered and reprized
And I would be performing just as long as I'm alive
So every word I utter will be mine”

- Drake

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
His next album gone do its usual numbers cause of them lol.
tenor.gif

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Unrelated or maybe related to the thread, but this is the birth of when I started questioning Drake in regards to Hip Hop. I remember people was clowning him like crazy for this :dead:

Ayo forget the rap part look at how he starts talking . Oh my GOODNESS :laff:

Flex: Drake!
Drake: *looks at notes for ‘rapper introduction’*
Flex: what’s good my brotha
Drake: I’m here man I’m ready *doesn’t want to forget his rapper intro* I remember listening last time …
Flex: what’s good *Flex interrupts Drake, clearly thrown off by the fact Drake isn’t actually talking to him. Flex is confused at such an awkward, formal greeting*
Drake: *talks over flex, as he can’t forget his rehearsed rapper intro.* ‘I remember ..I remember the last time listening to one of these Flex, the boy said ( I thought you were the boy?? :wtf:) lemme touch the city let em know where’s it at knowwhatimsayin?! *Drake relaxes, as he’s successfully completed his rapper intro* :heh:

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
He been told y’all what it was and yall chose to ignore him, again is it fake outrage or yall just needed a nikka like Kenny to get behind when before hand yall was shytting on Kenny 8 ways to Sunday for his Mr Moral album… :dwillhuh:

This guy sounds like a hoe trying to explain that question. Looking up the ceiling, stuttering, fidgeting, etc .... :heh:

Mike Wins

Superstar
Daps
I was there bro nobody was discussing that in real time when still dre dropped.. unless im missing something but I saw folk was discussing it in the early 2000s specifically 03-04

“At first, he wrote about diamonds and Bentleys,” Dre told Blaze magazine in 1999. “So I told Jay to write some other shyt. Jigga sat for 20 minutes and came back with some hard-ass, around-the-way L.A. shyt.”

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
“At first, he wrote about diamonds and Bentleys,” Dre told Blaze magazine in 1999. “So I told Jay to write some other shyt. Jigga sat for 20 minutes and came back with some hard-ass, around-the-way L.A. shyt.”

I'm pretty sure I have that Blaze mag around here somewhere. I got a gang of 90's Source, Blaze, etc. mags in storage. A bunch of old gaming mags (EGM, GameFan, Gamer's Republic, etc.) too.

I'll have to look for it if I remember.

Fred.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
I'm pretty sure I have that Blaze mag around here somewhere. I got a gang of 90's Source, Blaze, etc. mags in storage. A bunch of old gaming mags (EGM, GameFan, Gamer's Republic, etc.) too.

I'll have to look for it if I remember.

Fred.
I'm mad my mom threw away my EGMs and Nintendo Powers before i could collect them and store them before cleaning out

Reign X

Pro
Daps
Who the fukk are you? All you bytch ass cowards do is log into your aliases to talk shyt… fukk out of here faggitt
Who the fukk are you? I don’t know or actually care. I just see you posting really stupid shyt. You gotta be young and clueless to use Dre as your point.

I got no alias. I don’t play those internet games. Pusha didn’t either, he left that for your idol drake before he killed him.