Vory - Mob Ties (Drake Reference Track Leaked)

PHamm

Superstar
Daps
Drake is very particular about who he gives interviews to, but I need someone to agree to one and crash out and ask Drake all about the ghostwriting and reference tracks and ask him what he has ever wrote. I bet the boy would stutter more than if he was apologizing to LeBron
Lucien only allows curated interviews. He ain't gonna throw his cash cow away like that

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
The disingenuous way in which ppl bring up a damn singer to explain away Aubrey's frauding is disgusting. He's not a singer, he never marketed himself that way and has been loudly emphasizing his "GOAT" status yet every time we turn around this "GOAT's" bars turn out to be someone else's.

That nikka is Nelly times 1000 and his fans need to make peace with the shyt.
nikka came in the game on some singing shyt now you in here purposely cappin

PHamm

Superstar
Daps
The disingenuous way in which ppl bring up a damn singer to explain away Aubrey's frauding is disgusting. He's not a singer, he never marketed himself that way and has been loudly emphasizing his "GOAT" status yet every time we turn around this "GOAT's" bars turn out to be someone else's.

That nikka is Nelly times 1000 and his fans need to make peace with the shyt.
Nelly >>> white boy

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The way the Coli only deals in hyperbole is hilarious. :russ:

This nikka Drake has like 2000 songs. We know of like 5 reference tracks in 15 years and nikkas now saying he never wrote a rhyme in his life.

Never change Coli…never change :mjlol:

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps
nikka came in the game on some singing shyt now you in here purposely cappin
No. He came in the game pretending to be Phonte with a dash of Joe fukking Budden. Before that he was kicking trash raps on Degrassi. Spare me the excessive glazing for your biracial daddy.

I'm so glad I never got invested in Drake(he was always just 'okay' to me)because the parasocial dikk riding is cringe and pathetic.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
No. He came in the game pretending to be Phonte with a dash of Joe fukking Budden. Before that he was kicking trash raps on Degrassi. Spare me the excessive glazing for your biracial daddy.

I'm so glad I never got invested in Drake(he was always just 'okay' to me)because the parasocial dikk riding is cringe and pathetic.
He wasn’t singing and rapping on so far so gone? Soon as nikkas like you get to the name calling instead of stating your counter point I know you ain’t serious at all..

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
nikkas quoted Dylyt about him writing back to back and charged up only for the nikka to say he was cappin :mjlol:

But in that spirit game is a rapper so why would he lie bout that if he was in the room?

He lied about having a photo with Tupac and it was photoshopped :dead:

Probably hip-hops biggest liar and he is connected (paid) by Drake

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps
Oh and furthermore no other fukking rapper would be given all these passes. Kendrick, Cole, Sean, Wale, Meek, Mac, etc they would've been persona non grata if references of them dropped.

Ppl know the industry ain't finna to let that nikka fail, but keep his ass away from discussions regarding actual MCs.

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps
He wasn’t singing and rapping on so far so gone? Soon as nikkas like you get to the name calling instead of stating your counter point I know you ain’t serious at all..

And soon as I see you I know excessive Aubrey Anal is about to occur. Drake done changed his persona 10 times and his writers switch up as his persona does.

Mad Good Dro

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The way the Coli only deals in hyperbole is hilarious. :russ:

This nikka Drake has like 2000 songs. We know of like 5 reference tracks in 15 years and nikkas now saying he never wrote a rhyme in his life.

Never change Coli…never change :mjlol:
Long as this nikka and his stans can settle on this nikka being the Jewish Pitbull..
Just keep making us dance and waving our hand and it wont be no threat.:mjgrin:

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)

Oooooowee u are sizzling :banderas: