Vory - Mob Ties (Drake Reference Track Leaked)

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I was just listening to this which Hush wrote. He 100% did stay scheming

I could be reaching...but that "Ethiopian goddess" line immediately made me think of his reference to "Young East African girl" on Poetic Justice. Could be a reach but this could have come from Hush if he wrote the song you linked and ghostwriters often slip up and have a pattern in things they say.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Sounds like excuses to me

That half a nikka had Lil Wayne at the HEIGHT of his fame and influence co-signing him. So Far Gone was the hottest shyt in the world. His dorky persona was being pushed as “authentic” and “refreshing”. Dude had the biggest producers and artists in the WORLD working with him in the lead up to Thank Ms Later. He was as sure a thing as it got in mainstream music at the time.

There was REAL pressure on artists like Nas and Jay-Z when they came out. Common had something like a $5,000 budget when recording Resurrection. THATS pressure. Lupe Fiasco’s debut album leaked 7 months before release and he had to go re-record brand new songs. THATS pressure. De La Soul were being threatened with being dropped by their label while making Stakes is High. THATS pressure. And all of them managed to work THROUGH the pressure and write their own lyrics. Pressure is supposed to bring out the best in you as an artist, not cause you to run and behind somebody else’s pen.

Drake is a pathetic fraud. Point blank period.
EBpPL.gif

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
You don't seem to understand Milli Vannilli. They didn't even sing the songs, they were lip syncing. Drake at least does that part....... I think :lupe:

Wait until we find out he also uses Ghost Mouthers :dead:
I'm telling yall, don't be surprised if my twin theory turns out to be true :hubie:

Solid drake and liquid drake :troll:

Last edited:

IAMDetroit

"Yall Nig*as"
Daps
Reppin
D
Earthquake?
Pick one

IAMDetroit

"Yall Nig*as"
Daps
Reppin
D
Also surprised nobody ever mentions him jacking a song from Amir Obe and dipped off. Obe went on tour with PND after but still...
He got a credit tho

Wish somebody leak that ref. I'm SURE it's fire.
Drake sharked his flow and tainted it

How did you end up working with Drake for “Star67”?
It was actually during the introduction process last fall. [Drake’s manager] Oliver [El-Khatib] was reaching out and he just said Drake’s a fan of Detrooklyn. He likes what he’s hearing and I’m just like, ‘If it’s cool, I want to keep sending you music and just get your opinions on it.’ I kept sending records and some of them, Drake goes, ‘Ah, I really like this beat’ or ‘These ideas are cool.’ So it was all fresh, we were building a relationship by that time.