Vory - Mob Ties (Drake Reference Track Leaked)

IAMDetroit

"Yall Nig*as"
Daps
Reppin
D
Majority of your biggest rappers be catfishing tho, Cassidy literally said this lmaoo.

Thats why I asked what you consider dr Dre when Still Dre was written by Jayz and Dre rapped it bar for bar and flow for flow.. Nobody knew Jay wrote that until years later… Nobody wasn’t outraged right? Still a catfish tho

Grippy? Paws fam :dame:

Ok not you but these unhinged other nikkas in here…

Care to answer?
:wtf:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Majority of your biggest rappers be catfishing tho, Cassidy literally said this lmaoo.

Thats why I asked what you consider dr Dre when Still Dre was written by Jayz and Dre rapped it bar for bar and flow for flow.. Nobody knew Jay wrote that until years later… Nobody wasn’t outraged right? Still a catfish tho
This a straight up lie. That story came out immediately after Still Dre came out. Those who were actually hip-hop fans knew that though. Y'all fly by night Drake fans probably was too busy listening to Em or Backstreet Boys or some shyt to know that though.

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
DMUUw5m.gif

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
Not true. This was known and discussed in real time. Jay was credited as a songwriter.

Everyone knew Dre wasn't writing his lyrics dating back to NWA and The Chronic.

Nobody cared because Dre never tried to hide it and was known as a producer. Same with Puff.
Nobody thought they was writing their lyrics and nobody was talking about them as top tier MCs or lyricists.
:mjlol:I’m saying nobody cared if Dre, Ye, or Diddy had writers. Because we knew and we wasn’t looking at them as top tier MCs.

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
[AUBREY]

Don't worry if I write rhymes, I write CHECKS!

[/GRAHAM]

Got damn...a bar or two, song ideas, even a hook...all that is fair game. This nikka probably isn't writing the majority of his material.

How the F* did he think he would be able to get away with this forever, especially while making enemies out of half the industry...

Braman

Superstar
Daps
He been told y’all what it was and yall chose to ignore him, again is it fake outrage or yall just needed a nikka like Kenny to get behind when before hand yall was shytting on Kenny 8 ways to Sunday for his Mr Moral album… :dwillhuh:

What is this? Like what are you attempting to do? :wtf:

‘It wasn’t like I was stealing whole ideas’. He lied

‘If I have to take these shots for all the rappers doing it too’. :scust: He legit does move like a degenerate

There is no defending this and you look stupid trying to find a way to be contrarian.

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
Drake won’t go away till y’all stop talk about him. Y’all just had 700 replies to a thread on sexy red song. At this rate he got another 2-3 good more years
Haters of homey don’t understand this

they are the reason Drake is super duper star. They listen to every single and every album.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
People trying to drag Kanye into it to soften the blow as if Drake is out here doing anything production wise and as artistic as Ye outside the the lyrics :mjlol:

Ye may get shyt written for him but he’s contributes way more to music than drake ever has. And even tho it ain’t my cup of tea, he’s influenced fashion more than drake ever has as well. They are not the same, look for another life raft :bryan:

Metal Face

Superstar
Daps
People trying to drag Kanye into it to soften the blow as if Drake is out here doing anything production wise and as artistic as Ye outside the the lyrics :mjlol:

Ye may get shyt written for him but he’s contributes way more to music than drake ever has. And even tho it ain’t my cup of tea, he’s influenced fashion more than drake ever has as well. They are not the same, look for another life raft :bryan:

they're both frauds :camby:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Not true. This was known and discussed in real time. Jay was credited as a songwriter.

Everyone knew Dre wasn't writing his lyrics dating back to NWA and The Chronic.

Nobody cared because Dre never tried to hide it and was known as a producer. Same with Puff.
Nobody thought they was writing their lyrics and nobody was talking about them as top tier MCs or lyricists.
I was there bro nobody was discussing that in real time when still dre dropped.. unless im missing something but I saw folk was discussing it in the early 2000s specifically 03-04