Party Next Door - Ratchet Happy Birthday (Drake reference track leaks)

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
giphy.webp
giphy.webp

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
It's by design.

Drake makes inoffensive, generic, bland "mall music" that is meant to sound decent enough to be in the background without actually evoking any real emotion or provide anything substantial of interest content wise.

Are we now acting like bro wasn't getting dogged out for lyrics on her loss? There were constant think pieces about his "villain arc'

Y'all nikkas heard mos def say one thing, misinterpreted it and been running with it since.

I'm a Drake fan but you have a username after him and only consistently post in threads about him. I genuinely don't know how people don't look at that obsessive behavior as weird but hey

Last edited:

Drake's Tan

All Star
Daps
Are we now acting like bro wasn't getting dogged out for lyrics on her loss? There were constant think pieces about his "villain arc'

Y'all nikkas heard mos def say one thing, misinterpreted it and been running with it since.

I'm a Drake fan but you have a username after him and only consistently post in threads about him. I genuinely don't know how people don't look at that obsessive behavior as weird but hey
It's not really about him, but what he represents that I don't like.

Weird? Yeah maybe. But my passion for hip hop as an art form may drive that weirdness. :yeshrug: