Video breakdown of the Negro in America being the true Jew and NOT African

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
:wow: that ether burns slow

I just don't want to see you go down the path of many young brother who believe that foolishness as truth then later on for a better lack of words end up "burnt out". You've seen them too and tell yourself your going to be different.

We love you like a son here let us help you.

@Mowgli can we say a prayer for him?
For who bruh. :mindblown: Wtf is going on in here.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I saw a bunch of them in Brooklyn a few night ago....

I wonder what they thought of the pawg on my arm.

:o:

Lol they wear empty suicide vest in downtown newark :russ:

On the outside they was probably

"fukk that traitor with that white devil "

On the inside

":takedat: can't wait to go home and watch pawg hunters 5"

Lol these dudes are some of the most socially awkward guys I've met, I worked with one and this dude lion sounds just like him, he would talk all that Hebrew shyt them be in the strip club with me getting lap dances from 19 yr old brazilians who spoke no English

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're denying your real heritage and claiming to be a Jew instead. You couldn't possibly c00n out any more than that. You're no different than those self hating c00ns who claim they're Cherokee Indian and not black.

An anonymous dude on the net is going to tell me my 'real heritage'? Please, tell me what tribe in Africa i belong to, and give me the phone numbers of my relatives while you're at it. The real Jews are Black, so how can I be a 'c00n' for saying we're the real Jews? You make yourself sound like a fool the more you post. Cut it out..

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
For who bruh. :mindblown: Wtf is going on in here.

This young brother lion, someone has gave him a demonic version of our holy book and now he believes that African Americans and Africans are not related at all and that the white man committed no rape during slavery

It's so demonic of him

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You can't reason with Hebrew Isralites breh. Just ridicule them for the world to see how absurd their beliefs are. Anyone who listens to high school dropouts 2 time loses who live in halfway houses and dress like this in 2013:

6153077.87.jpg

Believe they are more closely related to Argentinians like this:

images

Than

nnamdi_asomugha.jpg

are clearly out of their fukking minds and don't even deserve a serious conversation. Just ridicule.

These nikkas should go tell Cubans, Argentinians or Mexicans that they are related.to black people. :laff:

Biblical Twelve Tribes of Israel:

Judah — Black Americans
Benjamin — West Indians
Levi — Haitians
Simeon — Dominicans
Zebulun — Guatemalans, Panamanians
Ephraim — Puerto Ricans
Manasseh — Cubans
Gad — Native American Indians
Reuben — Seminole Indians
Asher — Colombians, Uruguayans, Brazilians
Naphtali — Argentines, Chileans
Issachar — Mexicans

:laff::laff:

Man it's sad. They're just like those jet black Dominicans who swear their hair and complexion came exclusively from an Amerindian/Spanish admixture and rep Spain as their motherland.
:

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
An anonymous dude on the net is going to tell me my 'real heritage'? Please, tell me what tribe in Africa i belong to, and give me the phone numbers of my relatives while you're at it. The real Jews are Black, so how can I be a 'c00n' for saying we're the real Jews? You make yourself sound like a fool the more you post. Cut it out..

:wow: The brainwashing.

What tribe are you from? Take a genealogy test. Oh that's right, that conflicts with your confirmation bias :bryan:.

Believe what you want breh I'm not trying to ruin your life with common knowledge I'm just saying this is some smart dumb c00nery.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:wow: The brainwashing.

What tribe are you from? Take a genealogy test. Oh that's right, that conflicts with your confirmation bias :bryan:.

Believe what you want breh I'm not trying to ruin your life with common knowledge I'm just saying this is some smart dumb c00nery.

I'm just saying you're a fukking idiot with nothing substantial to say.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Likewise. You think you're an Israeli Jew ffs :laff: :laff: :laff:.

7297_36881.gif

Again, you keep proving your ignorance everytime you post. The so called Jews in Israel, AREN'T THE REAL JEWS. Pretty much anyone, even people who are barely versed in the Bible, will tell you that. They are ISRAELIS, NOT ISRAELITES.

Revelation 2:9
I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps