Video breakdown of the Negro in America being the true Jew and NOT African

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
c00n thread.

Even without the race mixing, African-Americans are made up of several different West/Central African tribes. To give you a personal example, I'm half Malawian/Zimbabwean and as a result I don't quite fit into the stereotypical look of either. Zimbabweans are shorter and much slighter in build than Malawians/Zambians who tend to be much taller and heavier framed and somewhat lighter complexioned. My facial features don't really fit comfortably into either stereotype (although body-wise I'm much closer to Malawian). Now imagine what all the inter-(West) African breeding bodes for African-Americans who are a hodge-podge of a shytload of tribes/ethnicities from Kirdi to Igbo to Kru. Of course you'll look a bit different.

That being said, I seriously doubt you'd be able to tell Serge Ibaka, Nnamdi Asomugha, Wale, Masai Ujiri and Oguchi Onyewu are specifically African and not African-American without prior knowledge. You're stereotyping the shyt out of Africans and honestly you sound like a cac the way you lump us all together so dismissively. There's NO "African look" whatsoever. NONE.

c00n thread? The rest doesn't even deserve a response. STFU...

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't Israelites believe that the father dictates what nation you belong to? Like they consider Bob Marley to be white because his father was.

Being that we know the white slavemaster was having his way with a lot of black women back in the day, wouldn't that make a significant amount of the "American Negros" white? How do Israelites deal with this? :patrice:

Again, race mixing wasn't nearly as prominent as people would like to claim. We dealt with that earlier in the thread.

Odyssey

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ethnic Jews are a Turkish people from the North Caucus mountains. It is important to note that not all Caucasians are White/European.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What's funny about a lot of you Negroes will believe science when they tell you the world was all Black at one time. You'll believe Blacks ran Europe, you believe ancient Egypt was Black, and anything related to Blacks running shyt, you're all for it. Yet when I tell you you're the greatest people who ever walked the face of the Earth, all of a sudden people want to call me a 'c00n' and ridicule, because they know they have to give up alot of the bullshyt they've been forcefed through their lives. I'm here to present the information, what you do with it is on you. Most of you nikkas ain't gonna make it, so keep holding on to a people who don't even claim you. You nikkas are content with only being slaves.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
No offense blackking but all that shyt you posted is complete garbage.

There are two main language groups in India, neither of which can be linked to anything spoken in Africa. Tamil, which is the parent language of all the Dravidian languages and the oldest language currently in use today isn't related to anything spoken in Africa either. At all. That's a fact. Dravidians aren't " african migrants," that's ludicrous. They are Indians and always have been. Ancient Indian civilization was completely Indian in character and culture, period. To insinuate otherwise absolutely is akin to white-washing, in this case black-washing.

Look, if you want to characterize Indians as black based on skin color, I'll give you that. Arab historians back in the day labeled the Indians a "black people" as well, but they were quick to distinguish them from Black Africans because they were culturally unique and a people unto their own, with their own history, customs, and values.

Now there are "negroid" tribes in India that most likely came over from Africa at some point, but again, they are easily distinguished from other Indians and speak their own languages. If you want to try and claim them go right ahead breh.

It's deeper than skin color, remember that.

BlackBieber

Banned
Daps
So much ignorance in this thread :russ:

No shyt theres gonna be a certain look to the Africans you see in world vision commercials compared to your typical AA. These nikkas live in poverty in villages, aren't even remotely done up, probably don't shower weekly(and not properly) and are in the sun 24/7. And the nikkas don't have line-ups :pachaha:

But aint no difference at all between AA and Americanized Africans. shyt, ain't no difference at all between them and high class Africans living in Africa.

Aint no way you thought to yourself Wale was African before someone told you nikka :russ:

The reason you think you can just point out an African is because you associate them with the unkempt, extremely nappy hair(and line-up less for nikkas) look that the media has fed you

Don't kid yourself for a second my nikka, you and Africans are the same people. And that's something you should embrace.

images

Last edited:

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:laugh: you know among all the crazy lion has said, the craziest has to be his downplaying of the mixing of races between slaves and masters , master was raping everything and throwing the mixed babies in the bushes all the time

lion couple of questions

how old are you?
where are you from ?
when did you "awaken" to this information?
do you have any formal schooling ?

BlackBieber

Banned
Daps
:laugh: you know among all the crazy lion has said, the craziest has to be his downplaying of the mixing of races between slaves and masters , master was raping everything and throwing the mixed babies in the bushes all the time

lion couple of questions

how old are you?
where are you from ?
when did you "awaken" to this information?
do you have any formal schooling ?

this nikka lion, b :pachaha: