Video breakdown of the Negro in America being the true Jew and NOT African

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So much ignorance in this thread :russ:

Amazing, because then you proceed to spout tons of ignorance.

No shyt theres gonna be a certain look to the Africans you see in world vision commercials compared to your typical AA. These nikkas live in poverty in villages, aren't even remotely done up, probably don't shower weekly(and not properly) and are in the sun 24/7. And the nikkas don't have line-ups :pachaha:

So we're going to assume that all Africans live the way you just described? Cut it out, you can tell an African living in the states from a Negro. Get the hell out of here with that.

But aint no difference at all between AA and Americanized Africans. shyt, ain't no difference at all between them and high class Africans living in Africa.

Aint no way you thought to yourself Wale was African before someone told you nikka :russ:

I didn't make a statement on Wale one way or the other.

The reason you think you can just point out an African is because you associate them with the unkempt, extremely nappy hair(and line-up less for nikkas) look that the media has fed you

No nikka, it has nothing to with their hair. The Negro and Africans have physical differences which aren't going to be changed by not getting line ups, showering, or 'living in the sun'.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How old are you breh? If you are a young cat, with a future, don't align yourself with these two time loser bums who live off ignorance and bitterness.

Dude, shut the fukk up. You make assumptions about people you don't know, nor are you even trying to refute the facts. Mockery and ridicule is not debunking historical evidence.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
How old are you breh? If you are a young cat, with a future, don't align yourself with these two time loser bums who live off ignorance and bitterness.

Why is this thread having such a large effect on you? Is it because it's piercing through who you thought you were?

Daps
Reppin
thetown to global
I know I'm black, that's good enough for me.

But if I was to get all scientific I have Choctau Indian and even white mixed in my family tree which adds to the particular look of my family I suppose, but just keep in mind that racism is all based around HAIR.

That's it. All this splitting hairs (pun intended) about tribes in Africa is neglecting the fact that YOU (black man and woman) get discriminated against because of your notty, nappy, peasy ass fro. THAT's how you know that you're African. Don't get it twisted. (SWIDT).

Think about it. Those Arab-money mahfuggas and Dot heads at the 7 Eleven are all darker than most Negroes that you see walking around but they have stringy black hair that separates them from us. They might even have a bigger nose or lips than you but don't tell them that. They don't have nappy hair so they aren't NIGGRAS.

Mexicans and PR nikkas know this as well, they play the hair game on yo ass, black women can't rock the pony tail without jacking a real pony for their tail so you might as well get knowledge of self, stop hating each other.

All you Africans and Afro Ninja nikkas stop bickering about geography and even worse the Bible :bryan:

Just get ready for the future and start building on a level that really matters cause believe me... We all WE GOT :sadcam:

I agree with you for most of your post 'cept the hair part. Someone like Miguel doesn't necessarily have nappy hair despite being half black yet is still considered black, especially by his Mexican half. :manny:

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:laugh: you know among all the crazy lion has said, the craziest has to be his downplaying of the mixing of races between slaves and masters , master was raping everything and throwing the mixed babies in the bushes all the time

lion couple of questions

how old are you?
where are you from ?
when did you "awaken" to this information?
do you have any formal schooling ?

@LionofJudah

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
All of those idiotic questions are irrelevant to the topic at hand.

They would have helped me understand someone who's says

-race mixing barely happened
-African Americans aren't Africans and barley look alike
-the bible can be literally interpreted

Is cool though I know my answer

Ur early to mid 20s,grew up middle class lifestyle and education , am guessing obscure community college degree , highly religious but had fall out with God, discovered this newly found racial knowledge, fell back in the graces of a obscure religious dogma, feel your whole life has been a lie, are frustrated with "your people", and since you wouldn't dare and aren't articulate enough to discuss this nonsense in any meaningful way in real life are trying to get your rocks off by sitting behind your monitor and being a Hebrew keyboard priest

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They would have helped me understand someone who's says

-race mixing barely happened
-African Americans aren't Africans and barley look alike
-the bible can be literally interpreted

Is cool though I know my answer

Ur early to mid 20s,grew up middle class lifestyle and education , am guessing obscure community college degree , highly religious but had fall out with God, discovered this newly found racial knowledge, fell back in the graces of a obscure religious dogma, feel your whole life has been a lie, are frustrated with "your people", and since you wouldn't dare and aren't articulate enough to discuss this nonsense in any meaningful way in real life are trying to get your rocks off by sitting behind your monitor and being a Hebrew keyboard priest

Wow, you're so right. Moving on..

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:wow: that ether burns slow

I just don't want to see you go down the path of many young brother who believe that foolishness as truth then later on for a better lack of words end up "burnt out". You've seen them too and tell yourself your going to be different.

We love you like a son here let us help you.

@Mowgli can we say a prayer for him?

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I just don't want to see you go down the path of many young brother who believe that foolishness as truth then later on for a better lack of words end up "burnt out". You've seen them too and tell yourself your going to be different.

I saw a bunch of them in Brooklyn a few night ago....

I wonder what they thought of the pawg on my arm.

:o: