Video breakdown of the Negro in America being the true Jew and NOT African

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
qqbloi.jpg

So this chick isn't of African decent/??

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you do any research on the slave trade, the discovery of the new land, and the first voyages it is beyond obvious that some of us were already here.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
qqbloi.jpg

So this chick isn't of African decent/??

I don't know who these women are or why they are significant to what we are talking about.

Why is it that you guys always want to argue using pictures rather than facts? Using pictures is fine as long as you have some data to compliment them,

Why didn't you address anything I said in my post? If you want to play that game okay, here are pictures of paintings taken from the Ajanta Caves in India which go back as far as 200 years BC:

11095.jpg

Ajanta-cave-painting-Chempayya-Jataka-Cave-1-290x397.jpg

Full122912112942357.jpg

images

ELL-CAVES_elloracavespaintings8.jpg

This is all before the "fair and lovely" obsessed India of today. This is how ancient Indians viewed themselves IE; dark skinned, dar haired, but 100% Indian/non-African.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
LionJudah I don't know where they got that scripture from but it isn't KJV (the Ham descendants, NOT NEGROES) that's not in my KJV bible.

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
Aight I see ya'll came for my man @LionofJudah but check it. Here's the problem. For the most part African Americans and Africans look similar meaning african americans do look like descendants of west africans. Every time I leave my house I get stopped by a Ghanian or Nigerian or (kenyan: i know they are east african) and asked whether I'm from the motherland. The average negro looks more like Fantasia and Don Cheadle versus Paula Patton and Ben Jealous.

See what I did there :stopitslime:..We count people with white parents, mexican parents etc as "black"..In America you don't even need black people to make black people :heh: :mindblown:

He's right the racial admixture isn't as prominent as we like to think. The problem is we conflate mixed raced and heavily multiracial people as black.

Humphrey-Bogart-black-and-white-movies-832980_800_600.jpg

On what planet is this motherfukker black? :laff: at Humphrey Bogart being black. That should tell you everything about the American negro and the lack of pride. I said it multiple times. American blacks are largely self-haters. They still practice the one drop rule religiously because subconsciously they would rather believe they are so diverse in appearance then be lumped in Akon and Wesley Snipes. Get the fukk all the way out.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I don't know who these women are or why they are significant to what we are talking about.

Why is it that you guys always want to argue using pictures rather than facts? Using pictures is fine as long as you have some data to compliment them,

Why didn't you address anything I said in my post? If you want to play that game okay, here are pictures of paintings taken from the Ajanta Caves in India which go back as far as 200 years BC:

11095.jpg

Ajanta-cave-painting-Chempayya-Jataka-Cave-1-290x397.jpg

Full122912112942357.jpg

images

ELL-CAVES_elloracavespaintings8.jpg

This is all before the "fair and lovely" obsessed India of today. This is how ancient Indians viewed themselves IE; dark skinned, dar haired, but 100% Indian/non-African.
Those pics weren't for you.... or for any Indian point. Those two women were for Juda n them talking about how all these black people aren't African.

But you do know it was centuries before Indians no longer identified with Africa 100% right?? I @ u because u asked a question in here and I answered it a few pages ago....

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LionJudah I don't know where they got that scripture from but it isn't KJV (the Ham descendants, NOT NEGROES) that's not in my KJV bible.

That is in Zondervan's Bible Dictionary. I've heard it was taken out of the newer versions. Just Google Zondervan and Ham and it will come up.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Aight I see ya'll came for my man @LionofJudah but check it. Here's the problem. For the most part African Americans and Africans look similar meaning african americans do look like descendants of west africans. Every time I leave my house I get stopped by a Ghanian or Nigerian or (kenyan: i know they are east african) and asked whether I'm from the motherland. The average negro looks more like Fantasia and Don Cheadle versus Paula Patton and Ben Jealous.

See what I did there :stopitslime:..We count people with white parents, mexican parents etc as "black"..In America you don't even need black people to make black people :heh: :mindblown:

He's right the racial admixture isn't as prominent as we like to think. The problem is we conflate mixed raced and heavily multiracial people as black.

Humphrey-Bogart-black-and-white-movies-832980_800_600.jpg

On what planet is this motherfukker black? :laff: at Humphrey Bogart being black. That should tell you everything about the American negro and the lack of pride. I said it multiple times. American blacks are largely self-haters. They still practice the one drop rule religiously because subconsciously they would rather believe they are so diverse in appearance then be lumped in Akon and Wesley Snipes. Get the fukk all the way out.

One of the only voices of reason in this thread. It's amazing because I didn't even start this thread to talk anything BUT the video, and people had to hijack it for ridicule and nonsense. But yeah, common sense is a thing not shared by all.

EDIT:IgnoreHebrewAllahTripleDarkness-he's just an alias playing on different Black movements and shyt LOL. Sometimes he's pretty funny.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The Bible is falsehood, so anything you use to prove X or Y is moot.

This dude doesn't believe in DNA science... that should have been the end of this thread.

DNA is junk science, everyone knows that.