Video breakdown of the Negro in America being the true Jew and NOT African

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah it traced back to Europe.

But real talk I'm starting to think the so called Natives of America weren't just the light ones with the long black straight hair they got on those reservations anymore.I think a lot of us were already in America before slavery. I ain't saying they didn't bring any blacks from Africa, but the number is exaggerated.

What time period are you talking about?

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
This shyt is retarded. They are using a book that is a forgey of old African Texts. King Solomon didn't exist nor David and all this is B.S

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
Those pics weren't for you.... or for any Indian point. Those two women were for Juda n them talking about how all these black people aren't African.

But you do know it was centuries before Indians no longer identified with Africa 100% right?? I @ u because u asked a question in here and I answered it a few pages ago....

my bad, i thought those posts were meant for me, the @ threw me off.

you still haven't really provided anything to support your theory aside from speculation based on wishful thinking. just saying.

Nefflum nigga

Bred from insolence
Daps
Reppin
St.louis
Untrue..how much race mixing do you really think occurred? While the slave masters did have sex with our women, that doesn't mean a child was produced or that it happened that often. Most slavemasters who were men had wives (and vice versa) so when was all of this race mixing occurring? After slavery ended in 1865, whites were upset and hated Blacks. Black men got lynched for even looking at white women, so again, when did all this race mixing occur? It was the exception, not the rule. The majority of us should like y'all, and we don't. People can dispute this all they like, but if they think about it, they'll know the great race mixing myth isn't true.

After slavery there was anti miscegenation laws
Criminalizing interracial dating. Up until 1967 in some southern states..

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
What some folks will do and say to separate themselves from their country of origin.

Basically you're trying to say we're the chosen people, per revelation then, the coming of christ should have came when we were going through slavery. No christ came, and no god came. in fact, it was the very people that put blacks into slavery that released them.

jewish people arent chosen people either. nobody is fukking chosen, just a bunch of humans that wish to be special, but they're not. just animals that die like all other life forms on the planet. sorry.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What some folks will do and say to separate themselves from their country of origin.

Basically you're trying to say we're the chosen people, per revelation then, the coming of christ should have came when we were going through slavery. No christ came, and no god came. in fact, it was the very people that put blacks into slavery that released them.

jewish people arent chosen people either. nobody is fukking chosen, just a bunch of humans that wish to be special, but they're not. just animals that die like all other life forms on the planet. sorry.

False..it was prophecy that we would go into slavery under our enemies for breaking the Laws, Statutues, and Commandments that were given to us, and afterwards, the nation that partook in enslaving us would be judged.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
False..it was prophecy that we would go into slavery under our enemies for breaking the Laws, Statutues, and Commandments that were given to us, and afterwards, the nation that partook in enslaving us would be judged.
Egypt was that slavery.

No god is coming. sorry.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Egypt was that slavery.

No god is coming. sorry.

Again, you're WRONG. The Israelites served slavery in Egypt 430 years, not 400. The spiritual Egypt is America.

Exodus 12:40-41
Now the sojourning of the children of Israel, who dwelt in Egypt, was FOUR HUNDRED AND THIRTY YEARS.

And it came to pass at the end of the FOUR HUNDRED AND THIRTY YEARS, even the selfsame day it came to pass, that all the hosts of the LORD went out from the land of Egypt.

This verse below refers to us in America

Genesis 15:13
And he said unto Abram, Know of a surety that thy seed shall be a stranger in a land that is not theirs, and shall serve them; and THEY SHALL AFFLICT THEM FOUR HUNDRED YEARS.

This verse below tells us Egypt is the house of bondage (slavery).
Exodus 20:20
I am the LORD thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of EGYPT, OUT OF THE HOUSE OF BONDAGE.

Deuteronomy 28:68
And the LORD shall bring thee into Egypt (BONDAGE) again with ships (SLAVE SHIPS), by the way whereof I spake unto thee, Thou shalt see it no more again (ISRAEL): and there ye shall be sold unto your enemies for bondmen (SLAVEMEN) and bondwomen(SLAVEWOMEN), and no man shall buy (REDEEM) you.

images
220px-Cicatrices_de_flagellation_sur_un_esclave.jpg

one_dollar_bill_reverse-united_states_.jpg

There's a reason Egyptian pyramids are on the back of America's bills.

It makes NO SENSE to take ships from Israel to Egypt because they are connected. You can walk from Israel down into Egypt, so obviously, it's a different 'Egypt'. Plus, the prophecy in Deuteronomy is stated AFTER the exodus out of Egypt.

ilnewzzz.gif

Deuteronomy 28:48
Therefore shalt thou serve thine enemies which the LORD shall send against thee, in hunger, and in thirst, and in nakedness, and in want of all things: and he shall put a yoke of iron upon thy neck, until he have destroyed thee.

yoke_iron.jpg

Last edited:

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
he mentioned the Willie Lynch letter less than 5 minutes into the video

Ok, got you. I mean, it doesn't really have anything to do with this video as I'm sure you've seen if you continued watching, but it is what it is. Personally, while I don't dispute the info or message in the Willie Lynch letter, I don't think the actual letter is authentic.

Daps
Reppin
me
Ok, got you. I mean, it doesn't really have anything to do with this video as I'm sure you've seen if you continued watching, but it is what it is. Personally, while I don't dispute the info or message in the Willie Lynch letter, I don't think the actual letter is authentic.

well since I know the letter was debunked it would be hard for me to take anything else he said as credible :manny:

still i'll take it in once i have the time to spare. seems like an informative vid