Video breakdown of the Negro in America being the true Jew and NOT African

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
well since I know the letter was debunked it would be hard for me to take anything else he said as credible :manny:

still i'll take it in once i have the time to spare. seems like an informative vid

The letter has absolutely nothing to do with the video. If you choose to disregard the video over the letter, then it's probable you were not receptive to the information to begin with.

Daps
Reppin
me
The letter has absolutely nothing to do with the video. If you choose to disregard the video over the letter, then it's probable you were not receptive to the information to begin with.

:whoa: though the letter may not have anything to do with the video, it was brought up in the video, which was the only reason i mentioned it in the first place

and like i said before i still will listen to what he has to say when i have an hour to spare :myman:

Last edited:

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:whoah: though the letter may not have anything to do with the video, it was brought up in the video, which was the only reason i mentioned it in the first place

and like i said before i still will listen to what he has to say when i have an hour to spare :myman:

I'm not trying to attack you, just stating that. When you mentioned the letter, I had to ask you why because I didn't even remember him mentioning it because it was insignificant. Props for even deciding to check it out.