Unmarried, childless women are happiest people of all, says expert

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Also another thing. Marriage can be subjective....you can love many people in your lifetime and marry many different folks.

But you can never love anyone like you can love your kids. Just like no one will love you like your parents.....you will never love anyone like you love your kids. It is something that you can't put into words.

Its just something the creator instilled in every parent. Its why a mother will cry years later after discussing a miscarriage she had. Or a woman will cry when she finds out she can't physically have kids or why a father will kill someone who touched his kids.

Last edited:

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Because while some people want an established, monogamous romantic relationship, they don't want the kids that society expects out of that relationship.

There are plenty of people that don't want kids; my husband and I didn't.
That’s cool. Everyone marries for different reasons. For me, if I do get married, the main incentive to me is having a family. If I’m not intending to have children, getting married would feel like a superficial union just for show. :yeshrug:

Vεnεficα

All Star
Daps
I really don't want to carry a baby for nine moths or push it out of my vagina, not only that but I just don't want to raise a kid it's not for me. I'm fine with relationships but I want my personal space at the end of the day so marriage would probably be a nightmare.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
I really don't want to carry a baby for nine moths or push it out of my vagina, not only that but I just don't want to raise a kid it's not for me. I'm fine with relationships but I want my personal space at the end of the day so marriage would probably be a nightmare.

How old are u?

STEVE

MIami Beach on the check-in.
Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach, FL
Also another thing. Marriage can be subjective....you can love many people in your lifetime and marry many different folks.

But you can never love anyone like you can love your kids. Just like no one will love you like your parents.....you will never love anyone like you live you kids. It is something that you can't put into words.

Its just something the creator instilled in every parent. Its why a mother will cry years later after discussing a miscarriage she had. Or a woman will cry when she finds out she can't physically have kids or why a father will kill someone who touched his kids.
LOL @ believing in "the creator". Settle down, Rabbi.

Sandy_Cheeks

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I will say, i'm much happier now than i was when i was married. Plus having the freedom to talk to any woman that strikes my fancy is alot of fun.
When a beautiful half naked woman walks by:
Married Me: :rudy: she out here dressing like a skank.
Single Me: :shaq: she out here dressing like a skank.

I agree. I’m definitely happier now than when I was married too. I also enjoy motherhood FAR more than being someone’s wife. :yeshrug:

But I’m also aware that my experience in marriage probably wasn’t the “majority”... idk. But to each their own.

REdefinition

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Mr Dolan added: “Married people are happier than other population subgroups, but only when their spouse is in the room when they are asked how happy they are. When the spouse is not present: f***ing miserable.

Damn :sadcam:

But I mean women initiate like 70% of divorce so it stands to reason there are a lot of unhappy married women out there. Yet and still single childless women out there unhappy about being single and childless. My take: women are just generally unhappy creatures.