Unmarried, childless women are happiest people of all, says expert

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
I been saying this shyt on this site for YEARS.

:russ:Didn't I tell ya'll even old ass bytches in RETIREMENT outchea trying to divorce...
Didn't I tell ya'll soon WOMEN were gonna be the ones saying nah to marriage.

Didn't I tell ya'll women had more risks and stress in a marriage...lemme go find them threads where dudes trying to argue me the fukk down about what women want and I'm a damn woman.:heh:By the way, we lookin natural selection in the eye.
Women say...oh you want polygamy...wanna cheat but call me a hoe if I do it, want me to buss out kids and work and wash the shyt out ur drawers and not care about my sexual satisfaction while you claim I ain't shyt, and I'm inferior. You don't like equality.

Cool. Bet.
bytches outchea traveling to Essence Music festivals, riding elephants in Thailand, fukking whoever they want and making enough money to buy a car and a crib without having to worry about wack dikk, getting they asses beat, being taken for granted in a relationship, getting cheated on, and countless other issues women go thru in relationships.

A lot of women have seen too many other women, their mothers, grandmothers, great grandmothers go through hell for nothing. This generation ain't having it.
:ehh: yup

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I honestly think most women initiate divorce because they realize marriage ain't what they thought it would be.
I think that’s because people go into marriage with an idea of how it should be already. Either via television or married couples they know. Don’t really take the time to customize and now they are trying to fill shoes that were never meant for them and that’s exhausting. Many people aren’t “themselves” in marriage. It’s sad.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Also don't get it twisted.

EVERYBODY wants successful healthy companionship. That's natural. But many women are saying if it's not right, they're happier without em.

Just getting with anybody to avoid being shamed by society? Nah. Those days are over. A lot of women have woken up and are starting to shake off the bullshyt shaming tactics men tell chicks. The shadow of the old cat lady isn't as powerful anymore especially b/c women outlive men and may wind up alone ANYWAY.
Hell I had an older woman tell ME that.

She said "You can sacrifice your youth and be a wife and mother b/c you hope to leave a legacy and not be lonely when you get ready to leave this earth. But we women have to make that journey by ourselves most times anyway b/c our men be gone before us."

And that's not accounting for the ones who don't even make it down the aisle but are stuck with dudes tryin to play them.
It only takes a couple of good women who followed all the prescribed male advice and still got treated like shyt, left to raise kids on her own, cheated on, or beaten for women to say---maybe this shyt ain't worth it. Society depends on a lot of sacrifices made by women.

Also consider women participating in the workforce being a factor too. More women are making money on their own so many ain't trying to be the next Mary J. Blige.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
:mjlol: So who are you going to believe regarding people who are genuinely happy, scientists or the people you have actually observed/met in your real life experiences?

A whole lot more would have to be revealed about this study for it to have the slightest bit of credibility.

jmspro

Banned
Daps
most people are fake, they will parade around pictures of their family like shyt is all good, when most people don't even adult relationships with their kdis when they get old
lmao, most people children ain't shyt, just waiting for your old ass to die so they can get the insurance money , most people don't even want to take care of their elder parents and stick them in nursing homes

I had to take care of elderly people in my family because their kids wouldn't do it, then they show up to he hospice for the final moments crying and shyt

You aint lying,

Worked in a nursing home and seen all that shyt.

Daps
Ok... ur alil on the young side... not too young.

But usually when a females finds a dude she "chooses" or starts feeling that youth starting to slip... alot of times thats when they start feeling that urge to reproduce
They can just be in a relationship with no kids

Happiest people I know of are this older Jamaican couple in their late 50s. Always laughing traveling and having fun.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Also don't get it twisted.

EVERYBODY wants successful healthy companionship. That's natural. But many women are saying if it's not right, they're happier without em.

Just getting with anybody to avoid being shamed by society? Nah. Those days are over. A lot of women have woken up and are starting to shake off the bullshyt shaming tactics men tell chicks. The shadow of the old cat lady isn't as powerful anymore especially b/c women outlive men and may wind up alone ANYWAY.
Hell I had an older woman tell ME that.

She said "You can sacrifice your youth and be a wife and mother b/c you hope to leave a legacy and not be lonely when you get ready to leave this earth. But we women have to make that journey by ourselves most times anyway b/c our men be gone before us."

And that's not accounting for the ones who don't even make it down the aisle but are stuck with dudes tryin to play them.
It only takes a couple of good women who followed all the prescribed male advice and still got treated like shyt, left to raise kids on her own, cheated on, or beaten for women to say---maybe this shyt ain't worth it. Society depends on a lot of sacrifices made by women.

Also consider women participating in the workforce being a factor too. More women are making money on their own so many ain't trying to be the next Mary J. Blige.
You writing novels in this bih:deadmanny:

shyt touched a nerve:bryan:

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
This isn't true at all. Recently was bullshytting on Tinder and all of these happy women are looking for men to be a "Cat/Dog dad" and serious relationships only. Peep Twitter and you see how miserable/lonely they really are. Their clocks are ticking and have nothing to show for it.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
You writing novels in this bih:deadmanny:

shyt touched a nerve:bryan:
Lol this is fascinating b/c I've literally had people think I was crazy for saying shyt like this ages ago. This research ain't new. Several studies even as far back as the 2000s have similar findings. But ego is a hell of a drug. I love it when I predict shyt and it comes true. Especially when grown ass men try to tell women with entire vaginas what women want and don't listen.
Some people are hardheaded I guess.

Marriage is good for your health? Not if you're a woman...

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Lol this is fascinating b/c I've literally had people think I was crazy for saying shyt like this ages ago. This research ain't new. Several studies even as far back as the 2000s have similar findings. But ego is a hell of a drug. I love it when I predict shyt and it comes true. Especially when grown ass men try to tell women with entire vaginas what women want and don't listen.
Some people are hardheaded I guess.

Marriage is good for your health? Not if you're a woman...
fukk is u talking about
Males and females nationwide have chosen marriage less
shyt ain't nothing new

mag357

Superstar
Daps
They can just be in a relationship with no kids

Happiest people I know of are this older Jamaican couple in their late 50s. Always laughing traveling and having fun.

They can.. but trust... that's very rare.
1 of them probly just cant have kids