Unmarried, childless women are happiest people of all, says expert

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
I'm sure these women are sincere :troll:

giphy.gif

Am I supposed to act like I believe this ...?

The expert said it, so it's true :troll:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
People that believe have to either be naive or just dumb as hell...

Just think about literally every older person you know and come in contact with in life...damn near all of them just talk about and get joy from their kids and grand kids. I work with a lot of older cats at both the main gig and the health club I’m at...damn near all the baby boomers I work with and deal with have screen savers on their phones of their kids, and mostly grand kids. All well off and well traveled....that shyt gets old in your 60s then what do you have left?

Just think about bein :flabbynsick: and around other :flabbynsick: folks and watching everybody just enjoy their families, go to events with their family’s while sitting around talking about nothing but their family damn near exclusively while a person with no kids or grand kids just talkin about their 7th trip to Rome :mjlol:

A lot of people that believe this type of shyt don’t get outside or talk to people much. Not saying that applies to everyone but most people yes it does and it’s only natural...

most people are fake, they will parade around pictures of their family like shyt is all good, when most people don't even adult relationships with their kdis when they get old
lmao, most people children ain't shyt, just waiting for your old ass to die so they can get the insurance money , most people don't even want to take care of their elder parents and stick them in nursing homes

I had to take care of elderly people in my family because their kids wouldn't do it, then they show up to he hospice for the final moments crying and shyt

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
I agree with you. But keep in mind that there’s parents out here who aren’t happy at all which is why you see so many kids either just being provided the basic necessities or have their grandparents primarily raising them. Many people have kids and realize it wasn’t for them and are miserable. I love being a parent but as much joy as it brings it brings just as much stress. Like if I wasn’t already a parent I can’t say right now that I’d be itching to be one becuz I get around other people’s kids and can’t stand they asses

OMG bad kids are the worst. Then you still gotta be nice to they ass. lol

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
It's kind of a no brainer why someone with less obligations would be less stressed ie happier. Children and marriages have their rewards though there is no denying that.
True..

I switch..

On one hand just having a younger brother and sister and dealing with their shyt I be :damn: at the though of having a child.

But on the other hand the thoughts of raising and molding them in a which I wish I was so they will be better than me, and having a kid be a musical prodigy has me like :wow:

Be imagining having a kid playing 5 instruments, and doing jiu jitsu:wow:

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
most people are fake, they will parade around pictures of their family like shyt is all good, when most people don't even adult relationships with their kdis when they get old
lmao, most people children ain't shyt, just waiting for your old ass to die so they can get the insurance money , most people don't even want to take care of their elder parents and stick them in nursing homes

I had to take care of elderly people in my family because their kids wouldn't do it, then they show up to he hospice for the final moments crying and shyt

In general, this isn’t true. Go outside...and “most” people aren’t able to provide adequate care personally to older sickly people so that’s neither here nor there...

Most of you weirdos will be here with your e-friends in old age tellin :duck: of how happy you are while normal functioning adults who have normal functioning families will be enjoying life as it was meant to be enjoyed...

Ppl need social interactions and you’re gonna get the best of that from family first, if you don’t have family then you have to latch on to other people / friends. Even you weirdo incels need social communities online or else mfs would off themselves. Foh

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
I agree with you. But keep in mind that there’s parents out here who aren’t happy at all which is why you see so many kids either just being provided the basic necessities or have their grandparents primarily raising them. Many people have kids and realize it wasn’t for them and are miserable. I love being a parent but as much joy as it brings it brings just as much stress. Like if I wasn’t already a parent I can’t say right now that I’d be itching to be one becuz I get around other people’s kids and can’t stand they asses
Man this seems to be the case with most of my generation(I'm 28)

I grew up with white, and black kids with fukked up family situations...

The sexual revolution has had a negative effect on the world.

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
Unless it’s due to biological reasons, why get married and not have children? Genuine question.
Because while some people want an established, monogamous romantic relationship, they don't want the kids that society expects out of that relationship.

There are plenty of people that don't want kids; my husband and I didn't.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I will say, i'm much happier now than i was when i was married. Plus having the freedom to talk to any woman that strikes my fancy is alot of fun.
When a beautiful half naked woman walks by:
Married Me: :rudy: she out here dressing like a skank.
Single Me: :shaq: she out here dressing like a skank.

BlaqkSpliffin

Ni**as Still Weird - Me
Daps
Reppin
DMV
True..

I switch..

On one hand just having a younger brother and sister and dealing with their shyt I be :damn: at the though of having a child.

But on the other hand the thoughts of raising and molding them in a which I wish I was so they will be better than me, and having a kid be a musical prodigy has me like :wow:

Be imagining having a kid playing 5 instruments, and doing jiu jitsu:wow:
This is me too breh except with my nieces and nephews:mjlol:
:mjcry:

I'm too young to be having kids:whoa:

But I do think about having a mini me to teach shyt to and watch them grow up.:to:

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
In general, this isn’t true. Go outside...and “most” people aren’t able to provide adequate care personally to older sickly people so that’s neither here nor there...

Most of you weirdos will be here with your e-friends in old age tellin :duck: of how happy you are while normal functioning adults who have normal functioning families will be enjoying life as it was meant to be enjoyed...

Ppl need social interactions and you’re gonna get the best of that from family first, if you don’t have family then you have to latch on to other people / friends. Even you weirdo incels need social communities online or else mfs would off themselves. Foh
This is a bit extreme.

He may have been a little excessive by stating that "most" people are fake instead of "a lot" of people are fake.

As for the latter, you can't deny that at all. A lot of people out here ain't shyt and don't give a shyt about the well-being of their own family members.