Unmarried, childless women are happiest people of all, says expert

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Women hate kids lol...
Their biology makes them want to have them tho...
But that's why they want the right to abort them when the get pregnant tho...
They cant stop their nature from wanting to make the offspring but they sure as hell consciously dont wanna give birth...

Similar to a man.... his biology makes him wanna fukk raw and buss a big nutt in a woman... but ofcourse he doesn't wanna have a child... lol

The shyts crazy..

But for me to believe theres a bunch of happy, unmarried, childless women roaming around... I'd be a nikka buying the 1st bridge for sale

Last edited:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I mean lets keep it real. What survey has there ever been where single and childless folks don't claim their happy.

They always claim they are happy.

But I would love to see a survey where they asked 60 plus year old women if they were happy that they never married or had kids. And compare it to 60 plus year old women and ask if they were happy that they had been married at one time and had kids.

I have dealt with many old folks and I don't think I have ever met one that said they regret having kids...maybe regret getting married but never having kids.

My mentor is in his 50s. I was over his house this past weekend and his dad came over and we were chopping it up. His dad is like 75. Dudes dad was like man you (my mentor) gave me heart burn as a kid cause you were bad as hell. But the happiest day of my life was when you were born and the day you brought my grandson home from the hospital.

His dad even mentioned he cried when his grandson was born because he was so happy. He thought his son (my mentor who is his only child) would never have a child and he would probably die without being able to be a grandfather.

I also disagree with the living longer data. Researchers have said for years that people especially mothers live longer with children because they are able to take care of them as they get older. Where as old people who have no children don't have anyone to take care of them.

Think of all the 80, 90 and 100 year old people who are still alive basically because their kids take care of them. I know for a fact my 85 year old grandmother and 94 year old great aunt would not still be alive if it wasn't for their kids.

Not to mention having kids and grand kids often time gives people a reason to continue to live as they get older. I mean we have heard a million times sick people say the reason they fought so hard to live was to see their kids or grand kids grow up.

Last edited:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Its also quite funny when you compare america and parts of europe to the rest of the world.

Its like white folks western societies have used money and material shyt to replace family and kids to bring them joy.

I can travel to mexico and india and the folks there ain't got 2 quarters to rub together but be happier than the folks in america because they have big tight knit families. Who do everything together.

I also believe that america has made a conscious effort to de-emphasize the need for family and attacked the need for kids or encouraged for them to be viewed as adults quicky. IMO this is a concerted effort in order for companies to make every American a institutionalized consumer even when income levels are eroding. I mean if folks have less kids that means they have more capital to spend. Sort of how companies target gays cause they have more capital because they are less likely to have children.