Unmarried, childless women are happiest people of all, says expert

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DUH! For years I've been saying that old, unmarried and childless shame people love putting on women may work for some but not all. They can come and go as they please, spend their money on themselves without any major responsibilities and be cougars. We have happy perpetual bachelors and no one says a thing. Keep that same energy. :win:

With that being said, this ain't the lifestyle for me lol. I definitely want chirren. :blessed:

Last edited:

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
giphy.gif

Am I supposed to act like I believe this ...?

Not saying I believe it but.... if true, it's a WIN for all the men out there. Women are the main ones pressuring brehs to get married and rush into things. If they're truly evaluating whether they want to get married in the first place, then it would lead to a lot more successful spouses on the back end. Too many women want to get married for the spectacle and wind up being miserable later. At least as men we try to give it as much thought as possible before going into it. Hence, most men being hesitant or slow to get married.

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
so if all the women "don't bother" than who is the man supposed to marry ?:patrice:

sounds kinda :dame:

The ones who say they want to be married :hhh:

The ones who don't, leave em alone.

Unless it’s due to biological reasons, why get married and not have children? Genuine question.

Maybe for companionship without any major responsibilities

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
People that believe have to either be naive or just dumb as hell...

Just think about literally every older person you know and come in contact with in life...damn near all of them just talk about and get joy from their kids and grand kids. I work with a lot of older cats at both the main gig and the health club I’m at...damn near all the baby boomers I work with and deal with have screen savers on their phones of their kids, and mostly grand kids. All well off and well traveled....that shyt gets old in your 60s then what do you have left?

Just think about bein :flabbynsick: and around other :flabbynsick: folks and watching everybody just enjoy their families, go to events with their family’s while sitting around talking about nothing but their family damn near exclusively while a person with no kids or grand kids just talkin about their 7th trip to Rome :mjlol:

A lot of people that believe this type of shyt don’t get outside or talk to people much. Not saying that applies to everyone but most people yes it does and it’s only natural...

Nobu

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I don't believe in any happiness studies.

For example, they always show cac countries like Norway, Canada, etc. as the happiest and developing countries on the bottom, yet anyone who's traveled will tell you a lot of the countries they rank as being least happy because they're poor, the people are far more social and lively whereas most people in Europe and North America look depressed and dreadful and consume copious amounts of happiness pills whereas the developing countries don't need those.

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
Not saying I believe it but.... if true, it's a WIN for all the men out there. Women are the main ones pressuring brehs to get married and rush into things. If they're truly evaluating whether they want to get married in the first place, then it would lead to a lot more successful spouses on the back end. Too many women want to get married for the spectacle and wind up being miserable later. At least as men we try to give it as much thought as possible before going into it. Hence, most men being hesitant or slow to get married.
And they pull that "You need to grow up" shyt.

As if choosing to remain single is synonymous with immaturity :comeon:

Nobu

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I agree. From what I’ve seen the only unmarried childless women who are miserable are the ones who have a bunch of friends who are married with kids. If they have friends living similar lifestyles to them they don’t care

So basically the happy ones are an extremely minority then, since ~86% of women will have a child during their child bearing years it's very hard to have a friend group that doesn't mostly have kids when you reach a certain age. The story doesn't apply to most childless women.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
So basically the happy ones are an extremely minority then, since ~86% of women will have a child during their child bearing years it's very hard to have a friend group that doesn't mostly have kids when you reach a certain age. The story doesn't apply to most childless women.
I agree with you. But keep in mind that there’s parents out here who aren’t happy at all which is why you see so many kids either just being provided the basic necessities or have their grandparents primarily raising them. Many people have kids and realize it wasn’t for them and are miserable. I love being a parent but as much joy as it brings it brings just as much stress. Like if I wasn’t already a parent I can’t say right now that I’d be itching to be one becuz I get around other people’s kids and can’t stand they asses

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Idk about marriage, but child free women - I believe it.

No obligations/commitments to take care of anyone but yourself as well as having more for oneself is way less stressful than the opposite.:blessed: