Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
shyt makes sense

Women have strong emotional connections with other women

That normally are closer and stronger than a husband and wife relationship

Not having kids means way less stress

Not having kids means way more disposable income

The average woman's diet is better for prolonged health
A single women is less likely to cook or have meals that are bad that a husband would request

:manny:

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I can see the reasoning while women are young and healthy. I know plenty of older women still yearning for companionship though. You can have that without marriage.

Coli Bot

DM ME YOU WON
Daps
Reppin
BK
True..

I switch..

On one hand just having a younger brother and sister and dealing with their shyt I be :damn: at the though of having a child.

But on the other hand the thoughts of raising and molding them in a which I wish I was so they will be better than me, and having a kid be a musical prodigy has me like :wow:

Be imagining having a kid playing 5 instruments, and doing jiu jitsu:wow:
Bet your pops thought the same thing and what did he get :sas2:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
I really don't want to carry a baby for nine moths or push it out of my vagina, not only that but I just don't want to raise a kid it's not for me. I'm fine with relationships but I want my personal space at the end of the day so marriage would probably be a nightmare.
get your uterus removed and donate it to science

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
That’s why all of them are on dating sites looking for “long term commitments only”

2f7.jpg

:mjlol:

:whew:

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The fact that nikkas ran into this thread in droves to challenge this article baffles me. It’s like y’all WANT these women to be unhappy. :jbhmm:

The male ego really is as fragile as them lsa/Twitter hoes claim :wow:

It really is. That ego makes them think there's no way we can be happy without them. It's truly fascinating to me. I can't do anything but laugh.

Vandelay

Life is absurd. Lean into it.
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
Most people desire human connection. There's an expiration date on this correlation.

Yeah there are some people who don't need a family, but they probably have a quadraggle of friends. And if those friends have family, it will get old eventually and most people will desire to have their own.

Family and solitude come with their pluses and minuses. I hope to be a pop one day...but I'm sure there's going to be days even years I long for the freedom I have right now.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
I been saying this shyt on this site for YEARS.

:russ:Didn't I tell ya'll even old ass bytches in RETIREMENT outchea trying to divorce...
Didn't I tell ya'll soon WOMEN were gonna be the ones saying nah to marriage.

Didn't I tell ya'll women had more risks and stress in a marriage...lemme go find them threads where dudes trying to argue me the fukk down about what women want and I'm a damn woman.:heh:By the way, we lookin natural selection in the eye.
Women say...oh you want polygamy...wanna cheat but call me a hoe if I do it, want me to buss out kids and work and wash the shyt out ur drawers and not care about my sexual satisfaction while you claim I ain't shyt, and I'm inferior. You don't like equality.

Cool. Bet.
bytches outchea traveling to Essence Music festivals, riding elephants in Thailand, fukking whoever they want and making enough money to buy a car and a crib without having to worry about wack dikk, getting they asses beat, being taken for granted in a relationship, getting cheated on, and countless other issues women go thru in relationships.

A lot of women have seen too many other women, their mothers, grandmothers, great grandmothers go through hell for nothing. This generation ain't having it.