UK Breh Vows To Never Return To America... Terrified Of Gun Culture After Visiting Atlanta..

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Wonder where he was going that he saw dudes walking in with guns
Been to Atlanta to party plenty of times and honestly never felt unsafe. I went to Blue Flame alone on "hood night" (Thursday) and had no issues when it was all kinds of goons up in there

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
I had a friend from South Africa that's had been in America since like 2018. 2 years ago we were at a 4th of July event where there was a shooting that shut shyt down early.

Dude was nowhere near the incident but was shaken by it. Also was appalled that so many people were willing to be on some "life goes on" shyt and move on past it. He expressed before his disgust with gun culture but that did it for him. Bruh took his girl, moved to Sweden and never returned to the country after that.

I respect it. He's out there with hella land, social benefits and not under the constant threat/possibility of gun violence. Living his best life. :ehh: I respect it
He’s full of shyt or a straight bytch. South africa has a ton of crime that involves guns, kidnappings etc. There’s a gun culture in south africa as well. SA is more dangerous than America. Durban and Joburg can get treacherous. Then you have the corrupt ass police to worry about. They’re basically gangstas also

Last edited:

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
Haven’t watched the video, but it reminds me when I went to Arizona for work. It was over a weekend and walked to Chick-fila (which in the Arizona a long walk).

I saw a whole bunch of teens and 20-somethings doing donuts in the streets and one guy was drunk as fukk shouting and screaming and he had a gun tucked into his trousers. Made me feel so uncomfortable as I had to wait for the light. I thought he’d come up and try and attack me. It was the first time I have seen a civilian carry a gun too.

It’s just something I didn’t need in my life and I honestly did not like that experience. US isn’t on a visit list for me for a very long time; no real need and too many other countries to visit.

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
Cuh honestly I been to JA and I'd rather live in Kingston then Baltimore as crazy as that sounds. Same shyt but one got much better weather and food guess which one:mjgrin:

Like America is really selling a false image out here :skip:
You have to break that per 100k down.

A US basketball stadium holds about 25k

183 people for every 100k, is 45 people for every 25k.

That’s like if someone went to a sold out Knicks game and they brought both teams entire rosters, coaches, cheerleaders, ball-boys, and both mascots onto the floor and said like “Imagine they all get hit by year end. Not even in freak accidents, but someone actively hitting the delete switch on them”.

:wow:

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Thats what they dont get, that third world country with a gucci belt is the perfect analogy for América.

Is it México City, Medellin, Rio De Janiero, Kingston or Port Au Prince out here? No, its not.

But America is more dangerous than ANY European country, African, Asian or Middle Eastern country (except wartorn places like Ukraine, Congo or Gaza) or outlier cities like Joburg in South Africa

The Americas (North and South) >>>> Old world countries as far as criminality
Say you’re talking out of your ass without saying you talk out of your ass, brehs..

A lot of ya’ll be saying the most outlandish shyt without any source

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
I saw a whole bunch of teens and 20-somethings doing donuts in the streets and one guy was drunk as fukk shouting and screaming and he had a gun tucked into his trousers.
Trousers is such a funny word....I lol'd at this. Not at the gun in the guys pants that evokes no emotion...

Americans are ignorant af aren't we :skip:

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
How do they drill without guns????

knife_throwing_machine.jpg

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
So hes just generalizing .. bruv
Yeah Atlanta has very classy establishments that he could never get into

shyt me either