UK Breh Vows To Never Return To America... Terrified Of Gun Culture After Visiting Atlanta..

LuuqMaan

Superstar
Daps
Filly was chilling with the AMP/Kai Cenat gang so they probably went to some local spots

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I mean I frequent the UK a lot… I can always say how trash Wimpys is but that would be me generalizing just off one establishment lol…

@RehReh That wimpy on Streatham Rd is wild sus… What’s up with that Big N Mighty burger? :dead:

Daps
That was actually interesting getting a foreigner’s perspective. We’ve certainly been desensitized and I thought they did a good job acknowledging that what was shocking to them was normal for us. :ehh:

But then these wastemen really fixed their mouths to criticize our food. A fukking Brit talking about food. :what: :wtf:

You went to chick fil a and Cheesecake Factory, kindly shut the fukk up bruhv:camby:

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:That’s not true at all

20201023_UNODC_Intentional_homicides_by_country_-_highest_rates_and_most_populous_countries.png

I know a lot of y’all ain’t been but 3 steps out of the hood but America is a gigantic place and the vast majority of it is chill. You think people are getting packed out in New Hampshire and Vermont? :pachaha:

Btw a lot of these countries don’t have accurate reporting of crime. Someone will dump you and you’ll just be “missing” forever.
Dude people don't even get packed out like that in places like Atlanta and Chicago. Yes there are killings, but the reasons that the killings are reported and people are shocked is because murders are rare. That is a shocking event even for us right here in America. People also don't factor in how large the USA is versus the actual number of murder. The Chicago metropolitan area has over 10 million people. People read about there being 400 murders a year, but the don't comprehend how miniscule that is compared to the overall population.

You are also correct in noting that murders are not even reported in a lot of countries. In the USA the murders are reported so we know how fugged up we are.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
My man scared of crime in Atlanta, and you want to send him to the Bay? :mjlol:

I live in Atlanta and I don’t see guns. You know people got em but folks ain’t out here twirling shyts in the air like they Yosemite Sam or something.

Out of the frying pan into the fire. I ain't seen too many places in ATL more fukked up than Tenderloin.

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
:heh: not every place in america got guns like that tho...

I swear foreigners are so miseducated on america its ridiculous :dead:
we gonna play like ATL is not like that cmon, it's not like he went fo fukkin idaho or wyoming or some shyt

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
we gonna play like ATL is not like that cmon, it's not like he went fo fukkin idaho or wyoming or some shyt

Atlanta is definitely like that :francis:

Ole girl almost got her brains blew out cause her man walked past a dusty with a attitude and a gun on his way out the gas station.

Bruv had every right to be nervous especially coming from a more civilized place

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH

Atlanta is definitely like that :francis:

Ole girl almost got her brains blew out cause her man walked past a dusty with a attitude and a gun on his way out the gas station.

Bruv had every right to be nervous especially coming from a more civilized place

People in this thread are extreme gas lighters, they done grew up so dysfunctional they normalized the abnormal

Daps
Reppin
NULL
If shyt ever really hit the fan in America, it would be an absolute blood bath because we have more guns than people in America. If there was ever widespread uncontrollable complete lawlessness and violence, it would be worse than anything in history. :picard:You would see old white grannies and Karen’s blasting everything. Just like the Boondocks. How much shyt from the Boondocks when Aaron McGruder was writing it has come to fruition since then? :wtf:People like to think of gun violence as a hood problem with black folks, but they call shyt “the projects” because it’s an experiment. If shyt were to ever pop off, even Dennis the Menace looking cacs would be murking shyt. And the way civility has crumbled in recent years with the death of manners, common courtesy and giving a fukk about your fellow man, shyt could pop off literally any day with the wrong turn of events. :damn: