UK Breh Vows To Never Return To America... Terrified Of Gun Culture After Visiting Atlanta..

Daps
Reppin
NULL
All of the shyt I said about that dump of a city is true though. :yeshrug:

Your opinion doesn’t matter like that… For all we know you probably hate the city because nikkas thrive in the city and it’s well known as such. You probably yearn for the ATL days pre William Sherman… :mjpls:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Sad state of affairs. However I know about 6 black gun owners. All good people not looking for trouble.

The dudes who partake in violence do so on their own will

concise

Veteran
Daps
:dahell:
The fukk do people keep visiting and moving to Atlanta for?! I met some French people once and they’re telling me it’s so great! WHAT THE fukk IS SO GREAT!?

I’ve lived here in my childhood and teenage years. I moved back because my family is here in Decatur. There’s no beaches, no concrete jungle, no mountain vista, it’s just a city with wings and hoes. I enjoy it because it’s familiar.

I don’t understand why foreigners don’t go to places like Miami, St. Augustine, Charleston, Savannah, Houston/Galveston, LA/The Bay, Seattle, NYC, Philly, DC, etc.

If someone made a brochure for Atlanta, and I’m from the UK, I wouldn’t see the appeal in spending the money to visit vs other US cities. I don’t get it. It’s not even cheap. I just can’t fathom the constant influx of people that come here unless they have family, have lived here, or they’re in the film, music, drug/human trafficking industries.

I didn't watch it but why did he go to Atlanta?

:heh:

Why are y'all acting like Atlanta doesn't have an international airport, Fortune 500 companies, and has hosted an Olympics before?

Acting like they went to Knoxville or something. :heh:

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps

Why are y'all acting like Atlanta doesn't have an international airport, Fortune 500 companies, and has hosted an Olympics before?

I never said people don't go to Atlanta, I just wanna know why did "He" go to Atlanta.

You're doing too much
:skip:

Superstar
Daps

:russ:
Knoxville is shytty but you can see mountains in the distance lol.

Like if me and a friend, who knew nothing about Atlanta, were browsing travel brochures, and he grabs one and says “hey Atlanta doesn’t have any cool geographical features or beaches… But it DOES have Fortune 500 businesses, the Airport is big AF, and they had the Olympics there one time… you want to go?”

Hellfukknaw I ain’t going?! lol. What sounds interesting about that?! Again I love Atlanta, I’ve spent a huge chunk of my life here, but for the life me I can’t understand what’s so interesting to draw the amount of people that show up and get bamboozled.

:mjlol:
If you could somehow live in a game of 3 card Monte or the shell/cup game, Atlanta would be it. There’s nothing here substantial unless you want to do/sell drugs, flex on IG too much, or want to run these hoes ragged by selling dreams lol.

Guizmo

Double Poney Swag
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
94, France
I remember my first time visiting America, Connecticut, New Haven :russ:

When to a Wallmart and saw big guns being showed in the shelf with price and all like guitars i was like this is insane :wow::skip:

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
:russ:
Knoxville is shytty but you can see mountains in the distance lol.

Like if me and a friend, who knew nothing about Atlanta, were browsing travel brochures, and he grabs one and says “hey Atlanta doesn’t have any cool geographical features or beaches… But it DOES have Fortune 500 businesses, the Airport is big AF, and they had the Olympics there one time… you want to go?”

Hellfukknaw I ain’t going?! lol. What sounds interesting about that?! Again I love Atlanta, I’ve spent a huge chunk of my life here, but for the life me I can’t understand what’s so interesting to draw the amount of people that show up and get bamboozled.

If you could somehow live in a game of 3 card Monte or the shell/cup game, Atlanta would be it. There’s nothing here substantial unless you want to do/sell drugs, flex on IG too much, or want to run these hoes ragged by selling dreams lol.

Y’all owned pop culture and music in the 2000’s. And in many ways still do. :yeshrug: Y’all got the allure that’s hard to quantify.

Superstar
Daps
Y’all owned pop culture and music in the 2000’s. And in many ways still do. :yeshrug: Y’all got the allure that’s hard to quantify.

I’m just going to start telling tourist that all the REAL fun is on Old National, campbellton rd, MLK, Ashby st, Moreland, Cleveland ave, Jimmy Carter, Beaver Ruin, and memorial drive, all at night.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Brehs will come in talking about how the US has a gun problem after every mass shooting but then clown an outsider for making the exact observation.

You have to be out of your goddamn mind to not think this country’s obsession with guns is ridiculous

"I gotta protect my property!! I need a whole assault rifle to protect me from random goons and the US military!!"

Meanwhile that same person uses their firearms to kill someone over a civil dispute.

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I work with a lot of Brits and they all love talking about our gun culture and politics . It’s not that it’s not true but it’s one of those only I get to talk shyt about my own country type things. Like only you can talk shyt about your own family.