UK Breh Vows To Never Return To America... Terrified Of Gun Culture After Visiting Atlanta..

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
I had a friend from South Africa that's had been in America since like 2018. 2 years ago we were at a 4th of July event where there was a shooting that shut shyt down early.

Dude was nowhere near the incident but was shaken by it. Also was appalled that so many people were willing to be on some "life goes on" shyt and move on past it. He expressed before his disgust with gun culture but that did it for him. Bruh took his girl, moved to Sweden and never returned to the country after that.

I respect it. He's out there with hella land, social benefits and not under the constant threat/possibility of gun violence. Living his best life. :ehh: I respect it

3 killed in shootings and explosion as gangs battle in Sweden

South Africa: Fifteen shot dead in Soweto township bar

Last edited:

RehReh

đź–¤GhettoEmpressđź–¤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
I mean I frequent the UK a lot… I can always say how trash Wimpys is but that would be me generalizing just off one establishment lol…

@RehReh That wimpy on Streatham Rd is wild sus… What’s up with that Big N Mighty burger? :dead:
I'm from Norf

Daps

:mjlol:

Someone get this man a cup of Tea and a chunky crumpet..

there’s nothing wrong with what he said. our community would be in a far better state - black men, particularly - if more of us held the same opinion.

why is it bothersome that he doesn’t feel comfortable in an environment that is statistically unsafe for black men?

one thing i love about massachusetts is that black people aren’t trigger happy up here. do people get shot out here? sure, as is the case in the remaining 49 states. but, is there a high frequency of gun violence among the black population? per capita, is there an epidemic of gun violence among massachusetts’ black population?

no.

if i get into a fight with a breh in boston, i don’t usually have to worry about getting shot. can you say the same in atlanta?

:francis:

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
full

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I had a friend from South Africa that's had been in America since like 2018. 2 years ago we were at a 4th of July event where there was a shooting that shut shyt down early.

Dude was nowhere near the incident but was shaken by it. Also was appalled that so many people were willing to be on some "life goes on" shyt and move on past it. He expressed before his disgust with gun culture but that did it for him. Bruh took his girl, moved to Sweden and never returned to the country after that.

I respect it. He's out there with hella land, social benefits and not under the constant threat/possibility of gun violence. Living his best life. :ehh: I respect it
gun culture is nuts. i cant live in that type of society

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You’re comparing architectural styles…. And you can find similarities across the planet…. and that has shyt to do with the economic or social viability of a city….

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
You’re comparing architectural styles…. And you can find similarities across the planet…. and that has shyt to do with the economic or social viability of a city….
All of the shyt I said about that dump of a city is true though. :yeshrug: