UK Breh Vows To Never Return To America... Terrified Of Gun Culture After Visiting Atlanta..

CP3.

Mr Solo Dolo
Daps
This is legitimately funny if it wasnt so stupid, how can any sane person not comprehend the inherent violence of a weapon that moves at incredible speed and can murder several people in seconds, there is a strong difference between holding a gun capable of killing and you having no chance to fight or defend against it
than a knive or strike weapon

Facts. It ain't even someone specifically targeting me that would scare me in a gun environment, it's two goofies arguing over some dumb shyt and innocent folks catching some strays. Knife crime ain't even close to that.

And the people that carry knifes here stand out like a sore thumb anyway. You generally know who is carrying and you can avoid them if you need to. In the US it feels like EVERYONE is strapped and that shyt is just normalised. No wonder dude was on edge the entire time he was out there.

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
But America is more dangerous than ANY European country, African, Asian or Middle Eastern country (except wartorn places like Ukraine, Congo or Gaza) or outlier cities like Joburg in South Africa

:mjlol:That’s not true at all

20201023_UNODC_Intentional_homicides_by_country_-_highest_rates_and_most_populous_countries.png

I know a lot of y’all ain’t been but 3 steps out of the hood but America is a gigantic place and the vast majority of it is chill. You think people are getting packed out in New Hampshire and Vermont? :pachaha:

Btw a lot of these countries don’t have accurate reporting of crime. Someone will dump you and you’ll just be “missing” forever.

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Cuh honestly I been to JA and I'd rather live in Kingston then Baltimore as crazy as that sounds. Same shyt but one got much better weather and food guess which one:mjgrin:

Like America is really selling a false image out here :skip:

Personal per capita income Baltimore : $58,000

Personal per capita income Kingston, Jamaica : $5,000

What you mean is you’ll take the income and education you earned in America to go live like a king on a tropical resort in Jamaica :lolbron:

If you talking about starting from 0 you’re picking America every time.

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Cuh honestly I been to JA and I'd rather live in Kingston then Baltimore as crazy as that sounds. Same shyt but one got much better weather and food guess which one:mjgrin:

Like America is really selling a false image out here :skip:

Europe not even cracking the top FORTY but MULTIPLE US, Mexican and Brazilian cities :wow:

Prodyson

All Star
Daps
I don’t blame him

I wouldn’t want to be by a bunch of drugged out Mfs with guns either Lmao. The fact americans normalize that shyt is bonkers
I live just outside of Atlanta and I’m never around “drugged out mfs with guns” unless you count the occasional ride on the MARTA (druggies, not guns). Yes, there is a gun problem in America, but not to the point a random tourist should be worried unless they go somewhere they shouldn’t be going.

It’s not a day to day issue for me

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
Personal per capita income Baltimore : $58,000

Personal per capita income Kingston, Jamaica : $5,000

What you mean is you’ll take the income and education you earned in America to go live like a king on a tropical resort in Jamaica :lolbron:

If you talking about starting from 0 you’re picking America every time
58k with a side of lead, in your tap water and from a bullet....Gimme Kingston. Uptown preferably:myman:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
:dahell:
The fukk do people keep visiting and moving to Atlanta for?! I met some French people once and they’re telling me it’s so great! WHAT THE fukk IS SO GREAT!?

I’ve lived here in my childhood and teenage years. I moved back because my family is here in Decatur. There’s no beaches, no concrete jungle, no mountain vista, it’s just a city with wings and hoes. I enjoy it because it’s familiar.

I don’t understand why foreigners don’t go to places like Miami, St. Augustine, Charleston, Savannah, Houston/Galveston, LA/The Bay, Seattle, NYC, Philly, DC, etc.

If someone made a brochure for Atlanta, and I’m from the UK, I wouldn’t see the appeal in spending the money to visit vs other US cities. I don’t get it. It’s not even cheap. I just can’t fathom the constant influx of people that come here unless they have family, have lived here, or they’re in the film, music, drug/human trafficking industries.

My man scared of crime in Atlanta, and you want to send him to the Bay? :mjlol:

I live in Atlanta and I don’t see guns. You know people got em but folks ain’t out here twirling shyts in the air like they Yosemite Sam or something.

Jaylen Tatum

Superstar
Daps
Anybody remember that post on here about a London bruv named Zach who got clapped?

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
:mjlol:That’s not true at all

20201023_UNODC_Intentional_homicides_by_country_-_highest_rates_and_most_populous_countries.png

I know a lot of y’all ain’t been but 3 steps out of the hood but America is a gigantic place and the vast majority of it is chill. You think people are getting packed out in New Hampshire and Vermont? :pachaha:

Btw a lot of these countries don’t have accurate reporting of crime. Someone will dump you and you’ll just be “missing” forever.

Come on Belize.
:snoop:

Superstar
Daps
My man scared of crime in Atlanta, and you want to send him to the Bay? :mjlol:

I live in Atlanta and I don’t see guns. You know people got em but folks ain’t out here twirling shyts in the air like they Yosemite Sam or something.

:mjlol:
At least the bay is by water, mountains, and wine country. I’d gladly put up with the bullshyt for that. lol tourist might as well go to Indianapolis, Charlotte, or Memphis if they’re going to visit Atlanta lol. shyt is maddening.