UK Breh Vows To Never Return To America... Terrified Of Gun Culture After Visiting Atlanta..

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:That’s not true at all

20201023_UNODC_Intentional_homicides_by_country_-_highest_rates_and_most_populous_countries.png

I know a lot of y’all ain’t been but 3 steps out of the hood but America is a gigantic place and the vast majority of it is chill. You think people are getting packed out in New Hampshire and Vermont? :pachaha:

Btw a lot of these countries don’t have accurate reporting of crime. Someone will dump you and you’ll just be “missing” forever.

I’m legit surprised at all the Smaller Caribbean countries, especial st. Lucia and the Virgin Islands. And I know some of those lower number intentional’s are state sanctioned lol.

Prodyson

All Star
Daps
:mjlol:
At least the bay is by water, mountains, and wind country. I’d gladly put up with the bullshyt for that. lol tourist might as well go to Indianapolis, Charlotte, or Memphis if they’re going to visit Atlanta lol. shyt is maddening.
The issue is that Atlanta is an event city… If there isn’t something going on then there isn’t any reason for a tourist to be there.

Atlanta has good areas to “hang out” when you’re there for something. Whether it’s Ponce, or Five Points, or Krog Street, etc. But none of those are reasons to visit.

Now if there is a big game, College Football, an all-star game or a big music festival or concert, then it’s a great place to be. And if you stay in right place you don’t have to drive much. On the flip side, if you don’t stay in the right place, you have to drive damn near everywhere

Superstar
Daps
The issue is that Atlanta is an event city… If there isn’t something going on then there isn’t any reason for a tourist to be there.

Atlanta has good areas to “hang out” when you’re there for something. Whether it’s Ponce, or Five Points, or Krog Street, etc. But none of those are reasons to visit.

Now if there is a big game, College Football, an all-star game or a big music festival or concert, then it’s a great place to be. And if you stay in right place you don’t have to drive much. On the flip side, if you don’t stay in the right place, you have to drive damn near everywhere

Then they deserve the misery lol. I hear because I know this place, in and out, and want to raise my kid around family.

It’s a terrible idea to vacation for an event if the location isn’t good enough to visit without said event.

It’s like the planet’s leisure travel and “I’m gonna make it out there on my own” movers… is just letting Atlanta bully them into visiting and moving there because it says it’s cool.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
At least the bay is by water, mountains, and wine country. I’d gladly put up with the bullshyt for that. lol tourist might as well go to Indianapolis, Charlotte, or Memphis if they’re going to visit Atlanta lol. shyt is maddening.

As someone who has lived in Memphis. Bruh you buggin.

Memphis is one big ass hood. There is nothing nice in Memphis and there is VERY LITTLE reason to go there if you don’t have relatives there. They don’t even get good events, you end up having to go to Atlanta, Dallas, or Nashville for events.

Indy is small and boring.

You right though, if you coming from overseas I don’t understand why you would want to go to Atlanta. It’s not a tourist city. Miami, Vegas, NYC, DC, Orlando, New Orleans, LA. Those are the international tourist cities.

Atlanta is a hang out city when you already here for an event. And Atlanta gets a lot of big events. It’s not an international vacation city.

The thing about Atlanta is that you need to be on the side of town that you plan on doing anything and you need to do everything over there. You can’t criss cross the city to do something because the traffic is horrific. So if you doing something on the east side you need to eat and hang out in the east side. Don’t try to go eat on the north or west side because it ain’t happening.

Last edited:

Superstar
Daps
As someone who has lived in Memphis. Bruh you buggin.

Memphis is one big ass hood. There is nothing nice in Memphis and there is VERY LITTLE reason to go there if you don’t have relatives there. They don’t even get good events a lot of times, you end up having to go to Atlanta, Dallas, or Nashville for events.

Indy is small and boring.

You right though, if you coming from overseas I don’t understand why you would want to go to Atlanta. It’s not a tourist city. Miami, Vegas, NYC, DC, Orlando, New Orleans, LA. Those are the international tourist cities.

Atlanta is a hang out city when you already here for an event. And Atlanta gets a lot of big events. It’s not an international vacation city.

I feel you on every point. I was being facetious lol. Like if they’re going to out of their way to visit or move to Atlanta, why not those others.

:ehh:
Memphis was cool to visit as I was passing though. There’s no way in hell I would live there. The people are awesome but the potholes might as well be stargates.

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't go to areas you not supposed to be. It's just that easy.:manny: that's universal common sense.

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol:That’s not true at all

20201023_UNODC_Intentional_homicides_by_country_-_highest_rates_and_most_populous_countries.png

I know a lot of y’all ain’t been but 3 steps out of the hood but America is a gigantic place and the vast majority of it is chill. You think people are getting packed out in New Hampshire and Vermont? :pachaha:

Btw a lot of these countries don’t have accurate reporting of crime. Someone will dump you and you’ll just be “missing” forever.
How is Tanzania on the list never heard any crime related issues

Daps
Reppin
South London
It’s sounds like Filly was not in the “tourist” part of the city and saw the true population. Tbf, he should have known better but made the right decision in leaving.

Just go Vegas.