California to return historic amount of land to Native tribe

Tair

Superstar
Daps
Everybody getting let in the club except us :francis:

Gotta keep reading/studying(I'd start with Dr. Darity Jr.'s book, "From Here to Equality"), educating, and supporting politicians that favor reparations. Things like this take time and sacrifice, but if we keep at it and not get dissuaded or distracted by nonsense or naysayers, it will happen.

Definitely not voting Republican. They are now attacking anything to do with reparations. They see it as a threat, and it is because the country will improve for everyone, not just white folk. And people that base their ideology around being superior to 'others' being looked at as no different from those 'others' and a country that is truly egalitarian is not something racists want.

From Citigroup's study:

Specifically, the study came up with $16 trillion in lost GDP by noting four key racial gaps between African Americans and whites:

• $13 trillion lost in potential business revenue because of discriminatory lending to African American entrepreneurs, with an estimated 6.1 million jobs not generated as a result
  • $2.7 trillion in income lost because of disparities in wages suffered by African Americans
  • $218 billion lost over the past two decades because of discrimination in providing housing credit
  • And $90 billion to $113 billion in lifetime income lost from discrimination in accessing higher education

Source: https://www.npr.org/sections/live-u...-trillion-because-of-discrimination-bank-says

Reparations will pay for itself overtime and it will be a boon for the economy.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
I wonder if they voted for this...:troll: or did they do something else because voting solves everything here in america according to some posters...

How did Gavin Newsome get into office? Dude just put in an application and got hired, huh? :beli:

Watching your decline as an interesting poster has been a sad state of affairs. :francis:

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
How did Gavin Newsome get into office? Dude just put in an application and got hired, huh? :beli:

Watching your decline as an interesting poster has been a sad state of affairs. :francis:

I dont care about the opinion of a biden dikk rider...:mjlol: talking about i used to be an interesting poster. I'm not here for your syphonic circlejerks...I can care less...:manny: You think voting changes everything you still dont know how the REAL WORLD works...:sas2:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
You think voting changes everything you still dont know how the REAL WORLD works...

How does Native American land get returned in California without someone voting for a governor favorable towards it?

Also the fact you think I'm a "Biden dikkrider" just because I'm anti-Trump is just :mjlol:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
How does Native American land get returned in California without someone voting for a governor favorable towards it?

Money and Bribery...:stopitslime: just like everything in govt... you refuse to admit... no matter what... does AIPAC vote to change things or do they just bribe people to get shyt done no matter side is winning you clown...:camby:

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
This proves the tangibles for everyone but Black Americans argument, you know :mjpls: Not a good thing to be doing when you know that issue is on the table for many in the black community. Especially, those that are dead serious about reparations. :smh:

Daps
for some reason (blame schools i guess :skip: ) a lot of people don't realize the fact that tribes are sovereign entities. they are whole governments/nations.
the us and states do business/agreements/coops with other sovereign entities. this is not new.
it's not like california is giving land to individuals here
it's an important distinction to realize when you are talking about civil rights..... which are laws that protect individuals lol.

but anyway, happy friday yall!