UK Breh Vows To Never Return To America... Terrified Of Gun Culture After Visiting Atlanta..

RealCrownHeights

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
Baltimore over Kingston, Jamaica his hilarious. People in Kingston, Brazil, Haiti are actively at war with the government. Vs Marlo's west Baltimore vs BPD. Crime and poverty aside, no American city is actively having shootouts with the police and have political influence like other countries.

If 6 police were killed in St. Louis they would bomb the city like they did Philly back in the day with "MOVE"

Not to mention, although there is tremendous economic depravity, white supremacy etc at play in alot of our troublesome cities, your ass is not getting $1000 from the government in Haiti if the country locks down, and there's no Welfare or Govt assistance in Somalia.

Like Atlanta and D.C. are wild right now, but they also have schools that without a doubt will contribute to the top 10% of black people and not to mention all those schools are in the hood.

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
Baltimore over Kingston, Jamaica his hilarious. People in Kingston, Brazil, Haiti are actively at war with the government. Vs Marlo's west Baltimore vs BPD. Crime and poverty aside, no American city is actively having shootouts with the police and have political influence like other countries.

If 6 police were killed in St. Louis they would bomb the city like they did Philly back in the day with "MOVE"

Not to mention, although there is tremendous economic depravity, white supremacy etc at play in alot of our troublesome cities, your ass is not getting $1000 from the government in Haiti if the country locks down, and there's no Welfare or Govt assistance in Somalia.

Like Atlanta and D.C. are wild right now, but they also have schools that without a doubt will contribute to the top 10% of black people and not to mention all those schools are in the hood.
Your incorporating countries with no functioning govt into areas of countries with high crime and thats not the same thing.

Also you said all that yet Baltimore has the same murder rate of Kingston. Walk around with a gold chain on in areas of Baltimore or St.Louis the same thing gonna happen to you as it would in Kingston. Atleast I get some fresh snapper and some coconut water before it does.

Atleast in Baltimore I don't have to worry about corrupt police though like in Kingston

Oh wait... :troll:

BALTIMORE (WJZ) -- Baltimore's largest police corruption scandal is in the national spotlight with a new HBO drama. WJZ has covered the real-life Gun Trace Task Force investigation since the first indictments in 2017.

At least 13 officers were brought down on allegations that included robbing citizens, stealing and selling drugs, falsifying reports and overtime and trying to cover it all up.

RealCrownHeights

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
Your incorporating countries with no functioning govt into areas of countries with high crime and thats not the same thing.

Also you said all that yet Baltimore has the same murder rate of Kingston. Walk around with a gold chain on in areas of Baltimore or St.Louis the same thing gonna happen to you as it would in Kingston. Atleast I get some fresh snapper and some coconut water before it does.

Atleast in Baltimore I don't have to worry about corrupt police though like in Kingston

Oh wait...
I'm not saying they are equal. Baltimore and Kingston's murder rate is not the same when accounting for Per Capita. As someone who has been to Baltimore and Kingston I can assure you it's not the same.

Obviously you can get robbed in Baltimore, but hey at lease you can get some fresh Crab legs :comeon: before you go back to your home or hotel that (although run-down) is not at risk of shutting off completely and needing a generator to power it up.