UK Breh Vows To Never Return To America... Terrified Of Gun Culture After Visiting Atlanta..

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Its easy to dismiss their concerns, but some people who comes to America and witness or read about gun death is going to have culture shock since they are not use to that.

We are the only major country in the world that has this problem. To us its normal. To them its scary. And they are right.

One of the biggest societal failures has been the normalization of guns and gun violence.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I had a friend from South Africa that's had been in America since like 2018. 2 years ago we were at a 4th of July event where there was a shooting that shut shyt down early.

Dude was nowhere near the incident but was shaken by it. Also was appalled that so many people were willing to be on some "life goes on" shyt and move on past it. He expressed before his disgust with gun culture but that did it for him. Bruh took his girl, moved to Sweden and never returned to the country after that.

I respect it. He's out there with hella land, social benefits and not under the constant threat/possibility of gun violence. Living his best life. :ehh: I respect it

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
Scared of guns, but ok with knives :mjlol:
America has slightly more knife violence then England as well thats the sad part.

Knife murders are also higher stateside: there were 4.96 homicides “due to knives or cutting instruments” in the US for every million of population in 2016.
In Britain there were 3.26 homicides involving a sharp instrument per million people in the year from April 2016 to March 2017.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I had a friend from South Africa that's had been in America since like 2018. 2 years ago we were at a 4th of July event where there was a shooting that shut shyt down early.

Dude was nowhere near the incident but was shaken by it. Also was appalled that so many people were willing to be on some "life goes on" shyt and move on past it. He expressed before his disgust with gun culture but that did it for him. Bruh took his girl, moved to Sweden and never returned to the country after that.

I respect it. He's out there with hella land, social benefits and not under the constant threat/possibility of gun violence. Living his best life. :ehh: I respect it
Don't forget Pawgs :steviej: