UK Breh Vows To Never Return To America... Terrified Of Gun Culture After Visiting Atlanta..

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
I had a friend from South Africa that's had been in America since like 2018. 2 years ago we were at a 4th of July event where there was a shooting that shut shyt down early.

Dude was nowhere near the incident but was shaken by it. Also was appalled that so many people were willing to be on some "life goes on" shyt and move on past it. He expressed before his disgust with gun culture but that did it for him. Bruh took his girl, moved to Sweden and never returned to the country after that.

I respect it. He's out there with hella land, social benefits and not under the constant threat/possibility of gun violence. Living his best life. :ehh: I respect it
but south african cities gun violence makes american cities look like Monaco....

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He moved to Sweden because someone got shot at an event? :dwillhuh:
Yes

Lots of highly publicized mass shootings were around those years too but dude truly detested the gun culture and that ended up being the last straw. I was :leon: that he upped and left so abruptly though. Made sure I got my money up so I could exercise that same kind of freedom

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Crime in America at its worse is closer to third world countries then it is to England. I don't blame him

Thats what they dont get, that third world country with a gucci belt is the perfect analogy for América.

Is it México City, Medellin, Rio De Janiero, Kingston or Port Au Prince out here? No, its not.

But America is more dangerous than ANY European country, African, Asian or Middle Eastern country (except wartorn places like Ukraine, Congo or Gaza) or outlier cities like Joburg in South Africa

The Americas (North and South) >>>> Old world countries as far as criminality

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Brehs will come in talking about how the US has a gun problem after every mass shooting but then clown an outsider for making the exact observation.

You have to be out of your goddamn mind to not think this country’s obsession with guns is ridiculous

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
Thats what they dont get, that third world country with a gucci belt is the perfect analogy for a América.

Is it México City, Medellin, Rio De Janiero, Kingston or Port Au Prince out here? No, its not.

But America is more dangerous than ANY European country, African, Asian or Middle Eastern country (except wartorn places like Ukraine, Congo or Gaza) or outlier cities like Joburg in South Africa

The Americas (North and South) >>>> Old world countries as far as criminality
Cuh honestly I been to JA and I'd rather live in Kingston then Baltimore as crazy as that sounds. Same shyt but one got much better weather and food guess which one:mjgrin:

Like America is really selling a false image out here :skip:

Last edited:

Superstar
Daps
You sure about that cause I'm not trying to live in either

Those apartments (the 4 season) have been closed and, I think, are being almost done being demolished. The used to be right next to thomasville heights (even worse public housing) which has been demolished for a minute.

Most of the urban blight that made it look like a 3rd world country has been demolished or in the process of since the mid 90’s. It looked like Detroit/east St. Louis but with dozens of public housing complex’s, and low income apartments everywhere outside of downtown.

Atlanta looks glossy in comparison and any architecture that made it unique has been torn down to make room for mixed use communities.

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
If you are visiting a country, stay away from the problem areas. I won't visit Brazil and go to the favelas .. it depends on where you go in Atlanta.
How would a foreigner know the problem areas if pretty much everyone can carry in the south?

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
1. On one hand he's correct. America's gun culture is fukked up and bizarre on a global scale. It's like if everyone in Japan still carried swords, but didn't have to be a Samurai to do so.

2. However, who the fukk was taking you to clubs in Atlanta as an Englishman? That's not the place for you. I've been to many countries and seen and been in straight up shantys/favelas. Let me tell you...I don't fukking PARTY there. I don't CLUB there. I go back to the nice little tourist areas if I'm looking to get live or slide up in something. I wouldn't go to the most fukked up, ratchet area of London and use that to temper the entire city.