UK Breh Vows To Never Return To America... Terrified Of Gun Culture After Visiting Atlanta..

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
Scared of guns, but ok with knives :mjlol:
This is legitimately funny if it wasnt so stupid, how can any sane person not comprehend the inherent violence of a weapon that moves at incredible speed and can murder several people in seconds, there is a strong difference between holding a gun capable of killing and you having no chance to fight or defend against it
than a knive or strike weapon

Daps
Reppin
NYC
English Brov is like "These nikkers carrying guns in they knickers." :damn:
d60c3605deb0216532f625e05ec510b84e808dca.gif

Superstar
Daps
:dahell:
The fukk do people keep visiting and moving to Atlanta for?! I met some French people once and they’re telling me it’s so great! WHAT THE fukk IS SO GREAT!?

I’ve lived here in my childhood and teenage years. I moved back because my family is here in Decatur. There’s no beaches, no concrete jungle, no mountain vista, it’s just a city with wings and hoes. I enjoy it because it’s familiar.

I don’t understand why foreigners don’t go to places like Miami, St. Augustine, Charleston, Savannah, Houston/Galveston, LA/The Bay, Seattle, NYC, Philly, DC, etc.

If someone made a brochure for Atlanta, and I’m from the UK, I wouldn’t see the appeal in spending the money to visit vs other US cities. I don’t get it. It’s not even cheap. I just can’t fathom the constant influx of people that come here unless they have family, have lived here, or they’re in the film, music, drug/human trafficking industries.

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
I had a friend from South Africa that's had been in America since like 2018. 2 years ago we were at a 4th of July event where there was a shooting that shut shyt down early.

Dude was nowhere near the incident but was shaken by it. Also was appalled that so many people were willing to be on some "life goes on" shyt and move on past it. He expressed before his disgust with gun culture but that did it for him. Bruh took his girl, moved to Sweden and never returned to the country after that.

I respect it. He's out there with hella land, social benefits and not under the constant threat/possibility of gun violence. Living his best life. :ehh: I respect it
He moved to Sweden because someone got shot at an event? :dwillhuh:

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
:dahell:
The fukk do people keep visiting and moving to Atlanta for?! I met some French people once and they’re telling me it’s so great! WHAT THE fukk IS SO GREAT!?

I’ve lived here in my childhood and teenage years. I moved back because my family is here in Decatur. There’s no beaches, no concrete jungle, no mountain vista, it’s just a city with wings and hoes. I enjoy it because it’s familiar.

I don’t understand why foreigners don’t go to places like Miami, St. Augustine, Charleston, Savannah, Houston/Galveston, LA/The Bay, Seattle, NYC, Philly, DC, etc.

If someone made a brochure for Atlanta, and I’m from the UK, I wouldn’t see the appeal in spending the money to visit vs other US cities. I don’t get it. It’s not even cheap. I just can’t fathom the constant influx of people that come here unless they have family, have lived here, or they’re in the film, music, drug/human trafficking industries.
Your post makes sense of my confusion about that City. There’s no major public transit, the traffic is horrible, real estate is not cheap, the city is poorly designed, the downtown is abysmal and basically just burned out buildings and parking lots, there’s no nature draw or mountains or rivers or lakes or an ocean, and it’s not in short driving distance of any other major great cities.

Why would anyone move there unless it was for a career change or to aid family? But everything I see is people complaining about it once they move there and trying to dissuade other people from it.

I forget who the poster was that said they basically tried to bite something from every other major city and stick it in Atlanta but they did a poor job. Like they stuck a Ferris Wheel in the middle of a surface parking lot downtown, because Navy Pier had one in Chicago on the lake. Like a huge part of our Ferris wheels appeal is that it’s on a pier on the lake, not in a parking lot next to a bunch of empty office buildings. :laugh: