UFC 303 On ESPN+ PPV [6/29 at 10 pm ET] “Spiritual Warfare” (Alex Pereira/Jiri Prochazka II)

Who Wins Saturday Night?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
Pereira can definitely become a 3 division champ. I'm not sure Jon Jones at this stage would beat him I really don't

Him v Aspinall would be interesting

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
israel laid the blueprint but fighters haven't used it -- he went after alex. these other guys are just waiting around and fighting slow.

ultimately this rematch was too soon and too quickly put together for that hopping hobo jiri.
Lmao blueprint, Izzy is an extremely high level kickboxer
There's very few people who can do what he did

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Pereira can definitely become a 3 division champ. I'm not sure Jon Jones at this stage would beat him I really don't

Him v Aspinall would be interesting

Stop it. Alex gets washed at HW. Blaydes, Jones, Aspinall gets him down easy. Alex has been blessed by UFC matchmaking. Hill sucks, Jiri is reckless, Israel is his equal. His hardest fight was Jan and that will be ten times at HW. He needs to fight Ankalaev first before any talk of him going up

DerrtySouthpaw

Gawdisbyke
Daps
Reppin
404 to 205
We need that hill vs Alex rematch so we can gone head and get that out the way :unimpressed: hill been in his feelies lately copping pleas about that ko

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He was gonna lose anyway but Jiri had 2 secs left, he couldn't control his reckless urges to finish out the round on his feet? Jones should just fight Periera at this point, yea when he grapples the fukk outta him people gonna say AP was smaller and limited but nobody gonna respect him beating middle aged and inactive Miocic either so why not go for the more marquee matchup with AP?